Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Izayo

Izayo

6 hours ago, An Overburdened Warrior said:

Has anybody reported any issues with the explosive shells? It seems like they're firing from inside the player, dealing damage to them before travelling forward. I've tested several of the shotguns, and even patched the ammo the work on the vanilla shotguns, but I'm still having the same issue. Any ideas?

Don't fire them off the porch of your wooden house if you're using the fire mod. 😂 

Use lastest Customparticleloader (by closer_ex) version (included in the pack.) check for the version in .txt

Izayo

Izayo

6 hours ago, An Overburdened Warrior said:

Has anybody reported any issues with the explosive shells? It seems like they're firing from inside the player, dealing damage to them before travelling forward. I've tested several of the shotguns, and even patched the ammo the work on the vanilla shotguns, but I'm still having the same issue. Any ideas?

Don't fire them off the porch of your wooden house if you're using the fire mod. 😂 

Use lastest Customparticleloader (by closer_ex) version (included in the pack.) check for the version in .txt