Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Black_Wolf

Black_Wolf

2 hours ago, An Overburdened Warrior said:

Has anybody reported any issues with the explosive shells? It seems like they're firing from inside the player, dealing damage to them before travelling forward. I've tested several of the shotguns, and even patched the ammo the work on the vanilla shotguns, but I'm still having the same issue. Any ideas?

Don't fire them off the porch of your wooden house if you're using the fire mod. 😂 

They actually work just fine, but the thing you're talking about is their splash damage. They are in fact rather destructive against anything made of wood AND if you're too close you will be damaged by the explosion so just make sure to keep the safe distance when you fire them as the splash radius is rather large. Just pretend your shotgun is like... A grenade launcher when you use them.

Also another thing: explosive shells and super penetrator slugs have an increased degradation per use on your weapons each time you fire.

Oh also could you drop the code that makes them work on the vanilla shotguns? I'm too lazy to do it xd

Black_Wolf

Black_Wolf

Has anybody reported any issues with the explosive shells? It seems like they're firing from inside the player, dealing damage to them before travelling forward. I've tested several of the shotguns, and even patched the ammo the work on the vanilla shotguns, but I'm still having the same issue. Any ideas?

Don't fire them off the porch of your wooden house if you're using the fire mod. 😂 

They actually work just fine, but the thing you're talking about is their splash damage. They are in fact rather destructive against anything made of wood AND if you're too close you will be damaged by the explosion so just make sure to keep the safe distance when you fire them as the splash radius is rather large. Just pretend your shotgun is like... A grenade launcher when you use them.

Also another thing: explosive shells and super penetrator slugs have an increased negative effect on your weapon's "health" each time you fire.

Oh also could you drop the code that makes them work on the vanilla shotguns? I'm too lazy to do it xd

Black_Wolf

Black_Wolf

Also another thing: explosive shells and super penetrator slugs have an increased negative effect on your weapon's "health" each time you fire.

Oh also could you drop the code that makes them work in the vanilla shotguns? I'm too lazy to do it xd

Black_Wolf

Black_Wolf

They actually work just fine, but the thing you're talking about is their splash damage. They are in fact rather destructive against anything made of wood AND if you're too close you will be damaged by the explosion so just make sure to keep the safe distance when you fire them as the splash radius is rather large.

Oh also could you drop the code that makes them work in the vanilla shotguns? I'm too lazy to do it xd

Black_Wolf

Black_Wolf

They actually work just fine, but the thing you're talking about is their splash damage. They are in fact rather destructive against anything made of wood AND if you're too close you will be damaged by the explosion so just make sure to keep the safe distance when you fire them as the splash radius is rather large.

Black_Wolf

Black_Wolf

They actually work just fine, but the thing you're talking about is their splash damage. They are in fact rather destructive against anything made of wood AND if you're too close you will be damaged by the explosion so just make sure to keep the safe distance when you do as the splash radius is rather large