We Need New Things People !!!!!!!

I'm Just Getting Bored N Tired Doing the Same Time Over and Over And Over And Over And Over We Need New Things In The Game Like Make the Game Alive. The Game Keep Crashing For Like 20 Mins and How About New Animals, Bandits, New Vehicles, New Guns, New Melee Weapons, New Armor, More Items, More Buildings and Towns, Like I Know It Takes Time For But It's 2023 Come On Like Seriously.... I appreciate it Y'all Making The Game Fun and Playable But It Needs More Life

6 hours ago, SylenThunder said:

I can see someone doesn't watch the news.

I do Watch News Thank you Very Much 

1 hour ago, Bulldog44 said:

Hate to say it FeaRmyFactoR but 2017 called and they want their complaints back.

That Comment Was Weak 

1 hour ago, FeaRmyFactoR said:

So you do know that TellTale Games went bankrupted and all development on the current console version of 7D2D stopped at that point right?

And that TFP have stated a new developer is onboard for the console game which will be released TBD which will be based on the current iteration of PC 7D2D.  That this will be a new game and not an update to the existing console game since it is a new developer / publisher and they can't update the current console version because of the save break issue.

15 hours ago, FeaRmyFactoR said:

That Comment Was Weak 

Yeah it was, but I was trying to point out in the most simplistic way that your issues, that we all agree upon, have been pointed out and answered for quite some time. Also while adding a slight bit of jest. The whole TT bankruptcy punched a big hole in the game sadly and while there is a new one in development I am not nearly as enthused as I should be. 

On 5/29/2023 at 5:18 PM, FeaRmyFactoR said:

I'm Just Getting Bored N Tired Doing the Same Time Over and Over And Over And Over And Over We Need New Things In The Game Like Make the Game Alive. The Game Keep Crashing For Like 20 Mins and How About New Animals, Bandits, New Vehicles, New Guns, New Melee Weapons, New Armor, More Items, More Buildings and Towns, Like I Know It Takes Time For But It's 2023 Come On Like Seriously.... I appreciate it Y'all Making The Game Fun and Playable But It Needs More Life

It can become monotonous and tiresome when you have been playing the same content repeatedly. Introducing new elements such as animals, bandits, vehicles, guns, melee weapons, armor, items, buildings, and towns can definitely enhance the game and make it more exciting. However, it's important to remember that game development is a complex process that requires time and resources. Creating and implementing new features, especially in a detailed and immersive manner, takes careful planning, design, programming, and testing. Developers strive to ensure that any additions or updates to the game are of high quality and align with the overall vision and mechanics.

A new version for console has been in development a little less than a year now, so it's still going to take some time before it's released into the wild. Porting a game like 7 Days To Die from PC to Console is no small task, and even though these new current-gen consoles are much more powerful than the last-gen machines, they still have more limitations than a high-end PC does. Plus the team working on the new port have to be mindful of that because as I was saying, they still have their limitations on how much they can do. With that in mind, things that work extremely well on PC without any hiccups may need lots of optimizations and careful tweaking in order for it to run properly on Console. I'm a Console player myself and I'm more than satisfied just knowing that there's a new version in the works. Also trust me when I say this, I want to play the new Console version of 7 Days To Die just as much as everyone else does, but I understand that a game big and resource heavy like 7 Days To Die takes time and a lot of man hours for it all to work and run properly. Also, I'd much rather have them take their time and do it right to ensure that the new version releases with the least amount of problems and bugs as possible.

• 1 month later...

The game need more than that. I just tried playing 7d2d, and I am done, with it till something better come out. In my personal opinion of the game 7d2d it's so far out dated it is unplayable. It looks like hot garbage  ( on console. ps4, ps4 pro, ps5).there should already be a newer version out so im kicking it to the crub.its not worth the space it takes up or to keep it on my consoles hard drive. In my opinion. But the games concept and setting Is great and amazing. It has everything. zombie apocalypse, build anything anywhere, survival eating and drinking, horde nights, and you can dig to change the ground or make a cave. Crafting, melee wepons, guns, skill trees.. I mean I could go on and on. So you just have to suffer just like the rest of us on console. I just got done with, dead island 2. Then finally I played ghost of tsushima. On ps5, coming fresh out of those beautiful game worlds. I decided I will play some 7days to die. I have the character packs so I picked character Lee, from tale tale games, the walking dead. Then Loaded in and started knock out the starting tasks bed roll, wood frames, clothes. You know the drill and I just could not get passed the way it all looks its so bad. For console players. It is amazing on pc. But I don't have a gaming pc. So I feel your pain. So I got online found this sight as I was looking for news on 7days if we are any closer of getting something better. I have read some replies in this post. This game is done, till we get the new version if it come. I hope it's at least alpha 21. If it dose come but I'm not holding my breath. And I don't know why they don't just make a console version of alpha 21at the very least. I would buy it. I know things take time and money. And 7d2t would sell if you ported it to console it would sell like crazy, every console gamer I know would want that as I do to. If I was the developer I would spend the resources necessary to port or make a different version just changing control inputs. It's not rocket science. And release it. Win,,,, win. For everyone,But hopefully we get something soon....  and I will leave you with a few other games I played and like. Hopefully you can play them for you self, and you enjoy them as much as I did. Not the best games in the world but not the worst either. But I will kinda keep mainly in the zombie type game since we are talking about 7d2d...DAYS GONE,, DEADISLAND 2,, DYING LIGHT 2,, FALLOUT 4,,[ SAINTS & SINNERS] if you do VR.. then some other good games. ARK,, CONAN EXILES,, and one of the best games I have ever played..' THE WITCHER WILD HUNT.... 

On 5/29/2023 at 9:12 AM, SylenThunder said:

I can see someone doesn't watch the news.

How can you watch the news when there is no news..

BREAKING NEWS. For the console players. The game 7days 2 die. Has just released, nothing. And and the game will remain the same. For a nother 10 years. So tune in tomorrow for ground breaking news on the game 7day 2die. Where we have no news, not ever....signing off,,         good night, planet earth. 

6 hours ago, RichDogg said:

How can you watch the news when there is no news..

BREAKING NEWS. For the console players. The game 7days 2 die. Has just released, nothing. And and the game will remain the same. For a nother 10 years. So tune in tomorrow for ground breaking news on the game 7day 2die. Where we have no news, not ever....signing off,,         good night, planet earth. 

Well, it isn't really news anymore as it has been published quite a few months ago, but TFP have said that end of the year or early next year there would be a release of a console version that is currently being ported from the current PC version and therefore on the same level as A21 (or A22). And they also said they themselves are porting and the console version will be in sync with PC development this time.

That game will likely only be released on current consoles though. And I am pretty sure that we won't hear any more news until they actually have something to show, either a release date or some peek views of a console playing 7d2d.

Edited by meganoth (see edit history)