4x4 Glitch in Russia and North America

callmemaster01

In both Russia and North America while jumping the 4x4 over a hill it converted to a motorcycle when I landed and the 4x4 was driving away in the opposite direction. Had to stop and restart game to fix. When the game restarted all was well except all of my weapons were deleted from my belt. It was totally empty (VOID). Not sure wht to do to get them back. I was on about day 250+ on each game when it occurred.

53 minutes ago, callmemaster01 said:

In both Russia and North America while jumping the 4x4 over a hill it converted to a motorcycle when I landed and the 4x4 was driving away in the opposite direction. Had to stop and restart game to fix. When the game restarted all was well except all of my weapons were deleted from my belt. It was totally empty (VOID). Not sure wht to do to get them back. I was on about day 250+ on each game when it occurred.

This is caused by a network problem or crash.  If you ever see a vehicle disappear or get shifted like that, it is a good idea to unload your quick slots into your inventory before restarting to avoid potentially losing them.  That doesn't help you now, though.  Unfortunately, anything in your quick slots is gone.  If you want them back, you would need to use the creative menu to add them back into your inventory if you can remember what you had.

Edited by Riamus (see edit history)

On 5/13/2023 at 1:22 AM, callmemaster01 said:

4x4 glitch is a common thing in ruzzia. more often it is tank decapitation through ammo explosion

4 hours ago, Jugginator said:

Hopefully, this will be fixed for A21. Kind of a rare thing, but we haven't seen it in a while after a round of fixes was done. Hopefully... I hope.

They say that in alpha 21 they solve this problem? In which part did they say it? I can not find it 🥲

2 hours ago, Sarakatunga said:

They say that in alpha 21 they solve this problem? In which part did they say it? I can not find it 🥲

Jugginator just said it.  He works at TFP.  He stated it might be fixed because they haven't seen the bug after making bug fixes.  That doesn't mean it is guaranteed to be fixed, though.