Crush "7 days To Die - Unity 2020.3.14f1_d0d1bb862f9d" on Laptop

Gutsuro

Hello everyone I have a Thunderbolt 911 MTD Pro gaming laptop. 64-bit version of Windows 10 Pro.

Graphics processor for NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060 laptop, 6 GB.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-12450H 12th generation, 16 GB RAM.

The drivers are all updated. Everything works stably on a friend's PC.

Other games work without crashes.

Please help anyone who can.

(By the way, other types of errors are possible, well, I could only screen this one.)

spacer.png

On 4/26/2023 at 3:36 AM, Beelzybub said:

Try cleaning your game data from the Launcher/Tools/Clean game data... menu. After that, don't start the game. Verify files twice through Steam, then try starting your game again.image.png.26deeb7738a657c571c1ef9bf26a2b1a.pngA

Hi! Thank you very much for the advice, I'll try to use it one of these days. I hope everything will work. I just noticed a similarity, in all Unity games, exactly the same departures.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everybody! I haven't visited the forum for a long time, due to absence on a business trip. I will now try to enter safe mode and remove the graphics drivers. But at the same time, I doubt that the problem is in them, because after buying a laptop and installing Windows on a laptop, the drivers were installed after installing Windows.

27 minutes ago, Gutsuro said:

Hello everybody! I haven't visited the forum for a long time, due to absence on a business trip. I will now try to enter safe mode and remove the graphics drivers. But at the same time, I doubt that the problem is in them, because after buying a laptop and installing Windows on a laptop, the drivers were installed after installing Windows.

The drivers Windows installs do not fully support DirectX. You cannot trust those drivers if you intend to do anything more than watching Netflix on your PC.  Same goes for the drivers provided by the PC/Laptop manufacturer. Go to the correct site (Nvidia or AMD) for your GPU and get the drivers there. 

29 minutes ago, Gutsuro said:

The drivers Windows installs do not fully support DirectX. You cannot trust those drivers if you intend to do anything more than watching Netflix on your PC.  Same goes for the drivers provided by the PC/Laptop manufacturer. Go to the correct site (Nvidia or AMD) for your GPU and get the drivers there. 

Edit, I was pretty sure I had made that clear before, and sure enough... I did.

On 4/28/2023 at 10:08 AM, SylenThunder said:

Remember, always update Windows first, then update the GPU driver.