Vehicles have disappeared

Sardo Noomsi

I signed on 7dtd this evening, and when I went into my garage building I built for my vehicles, none of them are there. I have a motorcycle, minibike, and 4x4 missing.  They are still showing on my map that they are right there, but they are not.  Known issue? Any help?

There can be issues with vehicles if your game crashes or you close it incorrectly.  I would suggest that you use the console and DM and then use flight and no clip to allow you to move through objects and then descend into the ground below your base and see if you find the vehicles.  You can also try to teleport to the coordinates of the vehicles that you see when looking at the console where it will tell you vehicle positions every so often (you may have to wait until it shows, though it will likely have shown it when you started the game).

I have also seen vehicles that weren't showing up suddenly reappear (sometimes with you on them) after you've been playing for a little while.

Edited by Riamus (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
23 minutes ago, Conquistador said:

I have had some crashes lately and my Jeep disappears.  Usually it reappears after I move around a bit, but this last time it is just gone.

Look in the console (press F1).  There will be a list of vehicles and their coordinates (you may have to scroll a little to find the list).  Go to where it says the vehicle is and your should find it.

Warning: Remove all items from your tool belt before getting into the vehicle.  Drive around a little then exit the game and reopen it.  You can then put your items back in your tool belt.  This is because there is an issue when you lose vehicles due to crashes where you can lose everything in your tool belt if you get in the vehicle.  It doesn't always happen, but better to be safe.

Edited by Riamus (see edit history)