Game CTD when clicking on party invite

Hibbling

It would help to show the game's log file. You can post the entire log to pastebin.

To verify, did you reinstall the game after installing Windows 11?  Some games can be played fine without reinstalling after updating the OS, but when you run into a problem in a game that hasn't been reinstalled, that is a good first step.

That's curious. I don't know of a solution yet, just a bit of conjecture: it seems to somehow attempt to read/access memory, looks like a destroy object call that's not there or what it expects it to be. I am making a wild guess based on what you're doing that something is acting up when the game attempts to create a "voice channel/lobby" for your party when you go to join it. 

Is this a fresh install of Windows 11 or an upgrade? Make sure you're not missing any updates, including C++ redistributables/drivers/windows update (click Check Now twice), add exclusions to your Firewall/AV. 

A quick troubleshooting step is to disable voice chat completely before accepting the invite.

Edited by Jugginator (see edit history)

Thank you Jugginator, you put me on the right track with the voice channel info. It turns out I accidentally installed Windows 11 Pro N instead of standard Pro.

Windows 11 Pro N is missing a heap of the default multimedia codecs and support.

14 hours ago, Hibbling said:

Thank you Jugginator, you put me on the right track with the voice channel info. It turns out I accidentally installed Windows 11 Pro N instead of standard Pro.

Windows 11 Pro N is missing a heap of the default multimedia codecs and support.

Ah! Interesting. What's kinda sad is some "tech websites" promote that as a great gaming operating system >.>

Glad you got it fixed and thanks for letting me know, be useful in the future at some point I'm sure.