Concerns regarding Xbox updates

consolesurvivor

A few friends and myself, decided to try 7 days to die we've been trying to play it over Xbox for some time now. Unfortunately every other time we play the game, the local save ends up getting corrupted and the next thing we see after putting in hours of work is a broken base, everything missing and in some cases our base completely vanish entirely. Funpimps, if you're listening, please if you're going to do anything at all in the future regarding Xbox and playstation players, please if you would, fix this game breaking issue. It is the one thing that keeps me from wanting to play your game. My friends and I end up so demoralized after every time there's a crash, that we end up just going to another game entirely. We LOVE the concept of your game. We LOVE the idea of grinding for every item, every experience is immersive and challenging. But we would like our time and effort in your game to matter outside of the Xbox achievements. Please, as an absolute fan of what you've created, please, fix the "MD5" glitch. Having all of our items and bases disappear upon loading back into the game is emotionally taxing.

2 hours ago, consolesurvivor said:

A few friends and myself, decided to try 7 days to die we've been trying to play it over Xbox for some time now. Unfortunately every other time we play the game, the local save ends up getting corrupted and the next thing we see after putting in hours of work is a broken base, everything missing and in some cases our base completely vanish entirely. Funpimps, if you're listening, please if you're going to do anything at all in the future regarding Xbox and playstation players, please if you would, fix this game breaking issue. It is the one thing that keeps me from wanting to play your game. My friends and I end up so demoralized after every time there's a crash, that we end up just going to another game entirely. We LOVE the concept of your game. We LOVE the idea of grinding for every item, every experience is immersive and challenging. But we would like our time and effort in your game to matter outside of the Xbox achievements. Please, as an absolute fan of what you've created, please, fix the "MD5" glitch. Having all of our items and bases disappear upon loading back into the game is emotionally taxing.

That version to 7 Days to Die on console can't be updated instead TFP and Titanium games is working on a new 7 Days to Die game that is going to be in sync with the PC version. Check the Alpha 21 dev stream because they showcase the console version gameplay on the ps5. The reason why it can't be updated is because Telltale went bankrupt and TFP had to get the rights to the console version of 7DTD back. Check the 7DTD console edition happenings on the forums for more information. 

Edited by Crypted (see edit history)