Research Lab

xhaven

Well let me be more clear then, where is the laser bench so I can make a laser bench?

6 hours ago, theFlu said:

#define "this map" Navezgane

#define "research lab" factory_03

eval(OP);

>No.

For reference, factory_03:

factory_03.jpg.cf54391071bbbf6537ddabf6a4e7cb59.jpg

Weird I was on merrics marauders and the link to the forum took me here. Didn't ready anything else that's what I get for assuming. I am on merric's marauders 10k DF map looking for the laser bench. Everywhere I read on the interwebs said a20 the end game POI is the research lab with the laser bench in the basement.

Well, you have landed on the General -section of the forum. Here we pretend to know nothing of mods. Modding section thaddaway -> https://community.7daystodie.com/forum/27-mods/

Please find an applicable thread there and post there, possibly a thread mainly about the map, but people in the general DF thread might be able to help as well.

Search tools, as they are, at the top of the page, right hand side.

On 3/28/2023 at 5:30 PM, theFlu said:

Well, you have landed on the General -section of the forum. Here we pretend to know nothing of mods. Modding section thaddaway -> https://community.7daystodie.com/forum/27-mods/

Please find an applicable thread there and post there, possibly a thread mainly about the map, but people in the general DF thread might be able to help as well.

Search tools, as they are, at the top of the page, right hand side.

Yep. Going to move this thread to Mod Discussions & Requests for you, OP.