Always fall through the map in multiplayer !! please help me...

masak3r

Ich falle im Multiplayer also auf Server wirklich nur auf Server durch die Map egal ob mit Mods oder ohne. So der Ablauf: Ich spawne, kann 2-3 Minuten laufen, dann kommt eine Kante und ab da falle ich... was ich schon versucht habe: Neuinstallation, neues Windows 10 aufsetzen, auf Windows 11 upgraden, alles haben Spieldateien repariert, verschiedene Festplatten probiert HDD und SSD

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I am having the same error, i have tried removing the game twice and fixing issues from app but issue still happening, I was playing yesterday comfortably but today it has been imposible to this same issue. Please, we both need any response about it.

19 minutes ago, MRRJAVI said:

Hello, I am having the same error, i have tried removing the game twice and fixing issues from app but issue still happening, I was playing yesterday comfortably but today it has been imposible to this same issue. Please, we both need any response about it.

Please include your log when asking for help as it will help to identify the problem.  See the sticky post explaining how to request help.

But a general answer to your problem is that reinstalling the game isn't likely to have any effect because your problem is network related.  This is generally due to a desync in your game with the server.  There can be a variety of reasons for this and a log from you, and preferably the server, will help someone to be able to provide actual help rather than generic help.