Multiplayer on old Alphas ?

SilentOwlz

Ok, so I'm playing 7DTD on my Steam Deck and decided that i wanted to play 100Days on every Alpha since Console version (Alpha 15) so I won't miss anything and learn throughout the way. I'm currently at Alpha 15.2 and i want to know... 

Is there any way we can invite our friends to old alphas ? Cuz my friend downloaded the same alpha but we have no clue how to do so, we believe there's no possible way to do it. Ngl it would be awesome if *THE FUN PIMPS* would allow us to choose what version we want to play with our friends on our servers I believe many of us would choose alpha 15 too or even do what i am currently doing since many of us never got to play the continuous versions of the game.

Anyways I'm getting of track here, we just wanted to know if there's any way we can invite our friends to old alphas of the game?  Cuz we've been looking everywhere for answers YouTube, Google, Facebook, steam and so on. But no luck so far... 

Let us know pls

I started in Alpha 11 and could play MP in every alpha since then.

Here is pic of A16 because didn't have copy of 15 set up but should be similar.

image.thumb.png.818a6c0b3285dbccce1ec3bed928392c.png

I read post again and am not sure now if you are talking about just inviting friends to you game or having them join a dedicated server you set up.

If dedicated server then there is more to it that I don't think I am the one to explain how to set up.

Edited by Gamida (see edit history)

No, i mean how to invite my friend to my world, Alpha 15.2. cuz even if i pause the game i don't get the invite friends option even tho my world is on multiplayer.  And when i go to "Find Servers" it's all empty even tho when i play Alpha 20.6 (Current alpha) it's full of thousands of servers...

so i wonder if it isn't possible to invite friends on old alphas. Also to get alpha 15.2 you have to go to "settings" next to the (play/Start game) on the steam library and go to "properties" then scroll down to "Betas" and most versions are there. 

just if anyone doesn't know how to get old alphas which I doubt it 

Edited by SilentOwlz (see edit history)

2 hours ago, SilentOwlz said:

No, i mean how to invite my friend to my world, Alpha 15.2. cuz even if i pause the game i don't get the invite friends option even tho my world is on multiplayer.  And when i go to "Find Servers" it's all empty even tho when i play Alpha 20.6 (Current alpha) it's full of thousands of servers...

so i wonder if it isn't possible to invite friends on old alphas. Also to get alpha 15.2 you have to go to "settings" next to the (play/Start game) on the steam library and go to "properties" then scroll down to "Betas" and most versions are there. 

just if anyone doesn't know how to get old alphas which I doubt it 

Well as SylenThunder said,get your ip and port. Tell it to your friends and just have them use that to join your game.

image.thumb.png.4c61e22183e7484fb44356348c561618.png