Anyone have an A16 Backpack Mod still?

OzHawkeye

1 hour ago, Gamida said:

I have an old Khaines 96 Slot Backpack with files dated from November of 2018. Not sure what game version was out then.

image.png.77e0de49154121bd31dce203769714c7.png

Lol, I have tons of mods from years ago that I haven't deleted. Not sure what alpha I was on when I got them. :)

Could you please post a link to the files so I could download it?

1 hour ago, OzHawkeye said:

Could you please post a link to the files so I could download it?

Is there a discord for your server that I could upload it to? Or if there is some online place to send it...preferably one where I don't have to set up an account :)

Gamida,

Thanks for the files, but no, they don't work. Apart from the fact there's no modded AssemblyCSharp.DLL (which tells the server about the larger backpack), the XML wouldn't load properly either. Thanks anyway.

I just hope eventually Khaine sees these messages.

Ah ok am sorry. I have a couple of folders of that mod on my computer and even checked another on my old server and neither of them have the AssemblyCSharp.DLL file.

I also checked a couple of other large slot mods and those didn't have one either...now there was a 120 slot mod I saw that had it but not sure for what alpha it was and if I had even tried it.

I was hoping myself there was some sort of secret depository where there were mods saved from every single alpha.

I would love to be able to grab a copy of alpha 12 and go to a site and see a list of mods I could use for it, or alpha 13, or alpha 8, or alpha 17,...

Going back to what ever time mods were started to be added to the game.

2 hours ago, Gamida said:

I was hoping myself there was some sort of secret depository where there were mods saved from every single alpha.

I would love to be able to grab a copy of alpha 12 and go to a site and see a list of mods I could use for it, or alpha 13, or alpha 8, or alpha 17,...

Going back to what ever time mods were started to be added to the game.

That came in, in a much bigger way with Alpha 16.

My Alpha 11 is, I think, VERY heavily modified to extend the game play and make exploration both much more necessary and easier to, but it's all XML edits (apart from a couple of AsssemblyCSharp.DLL edits), because mostly that's all we could do back then.

I'd be perfectly happy to share it if anyone asked for it, the basic mods being to extend exploration, ore use, armor and tool tiers, a completely reworked RWGMixer along with other stuff like insanely dangerous cities. I could be more detailed about if anyone wanted to try it out.

Edited by OzHawkeye
Spelingggg! (see edit history)

58 minutes ago, khzmusik said:

Just out of curiosity, have you tried the Mod Launcher?

http://7d2dmodlauncher.org/

It has mods going all the way back to A16. I didn't see Khaine's BBM (which is the only one I knew about at the time) but it's worth checking out.

Yeah, used the modlauncher when I tried Classic Hardcore Survival on my brief play with A20. Didn't realise though it had mods going back to A16, so thanks for that info, I'll check it out sometime, though my friends and will revert to a new A11 game once we finish this run through on A16.

canadianbluebeer,

No didn't try that one out. Naz's one however works so we're using that now, and it expands the backpack by much more (which we wanted).

Funnily enough, this'll probably be our last A16 game - for the few advantages it has over Alpha 11, Alpha 11 game play still rules supreme, especially with all the modifications I've made to it over the years.