Please I need help

pedritogold

Hola, que tal ?. 

Estoy un poco preocupado con mi partida, mi pc se reinicio y mi partida se puso corrupta, ese problema logré arreglarlo creando un mapa nuevo y sobrescribir el archivo. El problemas es que los edificios no tienen zombies, en cambio en la calle si los hay. Por favor si me pudieran ayudar ? Soy streamer y no quiero perder esa partida.

MODERATOR NOTE: This is an English forum. Please post in English.

Translation..

Hello, how are you doing?.

I'm a little worried with my game, my pc restarted and my game got corrupt, that problem I managed to fix by creating a new map and overwriting the file. The problem is that the buildings do not have zombies, instead on the street if there are. Please if you could help me? I'm a streamer and I don't want to lose that game.

Edited by SylenThunder
Translated (see edit history)

45 minutes ago, pedritogold said:

Hi how are things ?. 

I'm a bit worried about my game, my pc rebooted and my game got corrupted, that problem I managed to fix by creating a new map and overwriting the file. The problem is that the buildings do not have zombies, instead in the street if there are. Please if you could help me? I'm a streamer and I don't want to lose that game.

MODERATOR NOTE: This is an English forum. Please post in English.

Translation..

please... we have links everywhere to assist in making a report or asking for help by supplying much more info then you did.

the people here can not fully help without vital info. :)

Edited by unholyjoe (see edit history)