Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
spud42

spud42

i have a 5800X  8core 16 threads @4.35GHz. there are sometimes when all cores are pegged at 90%pluss... other parts of the generation 1 core at 100% is used and that core changes every 30 seconds or so...  just did a 12K map i kind of like it but again i cant upload the jpg! i shrunk the image to 1000 pixels on max dimension but nope forum wont let me add it...  error code 200

i give up.. i tried to up load the same image in a new post and this time it worked?? and it joined the two posts into one!! lol

preview small.jpg

spud42

spud42

i have a 5800X  8core 16 threads @4.35GHz. there are sometimes when all cores are pegged at 90%pluss... other parts of the generation 1 core at 100% is used and that core changes every 30 seconds or so...  just did a 12K map i kind of like it but again i cant upload the jpg! i shrunk the image to 1000 pixels on max dimension but nope forum wont let me add it...  error code 200

i give up.. i tried to up load the same image in a new post and this time it worked?? 

preview small.jpg