Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

25 minutes ago, Wolves Hero said:

I have issued 16k UK map went crashed no error at "Create player spawn" for no reason. I bet Teragon can't handle 16k map. Old KingGen no problem 16k map.

spacer.png

It can do 16k maps but it's a slow process due to optimization still needing to be done.  15k is the recommended max due to that, but 16k is perfectly possible if your computer can handle it.

A crash is usually caused by a missing or incorrect map name in a command and the crash may or may not be on the command you think it is.  It is sometimes on the following command.  Also, if you are importing files, any errors in those files (wrong bit depth, wrong size, transparency/alpha channel missing when needed or there when it shouldn't be, etc.) can cause crashes.  If you didn't create those with Teragon, then check to make sure they are valid for Teragon.

Riamus

Riamus

21 minutes ago, Wolves Hero said:

I have issued 16k UK map went crashed no error at "Create player spawn" for no reason. I bet Teragon can't handle 16k map. Old KingGen no problem 16k map.

spacer.png

It can do 16k maps but it's a slow process due to optimization still needing to be done.  15k is the recommended max due to that, but 16k is perfectly possible if your computer can handle it.

A crash is usually caused by a missing or incorrect map name in a command and the crash may or may not be on the command you think it is.  It is sometimes on the following command.  Also, if you are importing files, any errors in those files (wrong bit depth, wrong size, etc.) can cause crashes.  If you didn't create those with Teragon, then check to make sure they are valid for Teragon.