I have never put a point in sexy T.

ElCabong

2 hours ago, ElCabong said:

If I were to spec a melee character, it would be the first thing I would pick too. But I shoot you in the back with an arrow and laugh over your corpse.

And even then, it depends on the weapon.  I use a spear with heavy armor and I don't always bother with perking into this.  Sometimes I will put one point in just to give a boost if I want to jump ahead off stone spears sooner, but it isn't critical for spears and heavy armor combo.  For a sledgehammer, it definitely is, and also probably for clubs and bats.  Stun batons also don't necessarily need it, but I tend to need more swings with that than spears, so I would probably put points in if using stun batons.

• 1 year later...

Sorry for the necro, but I guess this might qualify for a request to improve at least the visible aspect of power attack stamina REGEN cost. Here we have a muppet, who is literally good enough to be doing a "Demos only" -playthru, with a decent start - with a few thousand hours in the game, he had no idea.

EDIT: In fairness, thinking back - I think he knew about it at some point(s), he's just forgotten. Still, he even read the tooltips for sta in the first episode and missed the mechanic.

Edited by theFlu (see edit history)

On 1/11/2023 at 8:57 PM, unholyjoe said:

yep my son-in-law was always out of stamina... took a while to teach him that power attacking all the time does that and his response was... "but it does more damage" my response... "yeah and at a cost". :)

Dad ?