I would LOVE to have the ability to SIT on the furniture that is in the bases!

Lupin The Third

Like basically, use the model for the cars and let us sit on the couch with friends in the world or in an armchair or lay on the bed. I would make the world feel more real. Sometimes you just don't want to stand and wait for the forge to get cracking. I don't know how hard that would be but it would be awesome if you guys did! Let me know what everyone thinks! Another thing, I would love the ability to sleep to pass the night early as long as nothing is around your base. Just some small QOL things. Otherwise, this recent update was beautiful! You guys are doing a great job! I remember when I first started years ago. This game has become something special. Thanks for keeping up with the updates and making this game shine!

7 hours ago, Gamida said:

I know someone made a mod once where you could sit on furniture but don't know if it was updated for latest version of game.

Something like that would just be icing on the cake to this awesome game! I try to avoid mods because I don't like disabling achievements but I might start using them because that would be sweet! Just lounging around with my 2 friends, eating some steak and potato after a long day in-game lol.

Like basically, use the model for the cars and let us sit on the couch with friends in the world or in an armchair or lay on the bed. I would make the world feel more real. Sometimes you just don't want to stand and wait for the forge to get cracking. I don't know how hard that would be but it would be awesome if you guys did! Let me know what everyone thinks! Another thing, I would love the ability to sleep to pass the night early as long as nothing is around your base. Just some small QOL things. Otherwise, this recent update was beautiful! You guys are doing a great job! I remember when I first started years ago. This game has become something special. Thanks for keeping up with the updates and making this game shine!

Me too. I just thought of that recently and also sleeping (either bedroll or built bed) during nighttime and with a animation of sleeping and the ability to fast forward through the night, like flight sims do, they call it time compression and have 2x, 4x and 8x fast forwarding though the game. Maybe even setting a level of sleep to be able to hear a zombie trying to get into your base. The sleep will raise hitpoints unless you have a debuff like Infection, Broken limbs Etc.

The deeper the sleep the more HPs you recover but you would not hear any rustling around your base, the further away from the commotion you would not hear based on your sleep mode.

Deep sleep 10 HP per minute - you would only hear the zed smack you wilts getting you beauty sleep.

Regular Sleep 5 HP per minute - you would hear close

One eye open sleep 1 HP per minute - you would hear further away

After laying down you see a blank screen and can use the time compression or wake up options.

Way to much to ask for, unfortunately.

Edited by bobrpggamer (see edit history)

On 12/22/2022 at 5:47 AM, bobrpggamer said:

Me too. I just thought of that recently and also sleeping (either bedroll or built bed) during nighttime and with a animation of sleeping and the ability to fast forward through the night, like flight sims do, they call it time compression and have 2x, 4x and 8x fast forwarding though the game. Maybe even setting a level of sleep to be able to hear a zombie trying to get into your base. The sleep will raise hitpoints unless you have a debuff like Infection, Broken limbs Etc.

The deeper the sleep the more HPs you recover but you would not hear any rustling around your base, the further away from the commotion you would not hear based on your sleep mode.

Deep sleep 10 HP per minute - you would only hear the zed smack you wilts getting you beauty sleep.

Regular Sleep 5 HP per minute - you would hear close

One eye open sleep 1 HP per minute - you would hear further away

After laying down you see a blank screen and can use the time compression or wake up options.

Way to much to ask for, unfortunately.

I am almost positive there is a Mod that covers sleep.  I just cant remember which.