Two buzzards attack me. Switched to my baseball bat. Wut? That's my stonehammer!

ElCabong

So I hit it with my stone hammer. Didn't hurt very much.

The other one was hitting me from behind. Don't panic switch back to the baseball bat and bash heads in.

OMG! Not my SMG. Wasted 10 rounds, all misses. DAMMIT!

Both buzzerds took a bite out of my back. Don’t panic, switch to the baseball bat. Again.

Don’t Panic would be a great name for a book.

Got the baseball bat this time and bashed a buzzard's head in, turned around and swung at the other buzzard. Missed. Whoever added that move did a good job. Moved back a few feet bashed its head in. I was feeling good when something else hit me from behind. The stripper Z. I swung. Out of stamina!!! She hit me again. 

No worries, I have an SMG. Got it the first try this time.

Where all these Z’s come from? I was fighting buzzards. Oh great, I'm at half my health. Time to spray.

My fav all around weapon is a club/bat for the speed and ease of getting a solid hit on buzzards. Those guys have killed/diseased me more time than all other mobs combined. 1 is not so bad, 2 is doable, but 3 you are basically guaranteed to have a screen full of negative status effects by the time that encounter is over.

On 12/23/2022 at 7:32 PM, warmer said:

My fav all around weapon is a club/bat for the speed and ease of getting a solid hit on buzzards. Those guys have killed/diseased me more time than all other mobs combined. 1 is not so bad, 2 is doable, but 3 you are basically guaranteed to have a screen full of negative status effects by the time that encounter is over.

That's the main reason I keep a club around. I switch to the bat and keep it even when I can get a better club. Takes me back to when I was a kid playing baseball.