ChatGPT Feedback and Advice about 7D2D

zztong

Why does Godzilla have five appendages (six including the tail)....? Is the extra arm simply so it can do a perpetual fist pump as it wreaks mayhem on oversized groundhogs and zombies?

Darn...I have several zztong inspirations that MUST be put to digital canvas but, alas, the website is overwhelmed at the moment. This angst will surely drive my artistic passion when the time comes to create my masterpieces...

2 hours ago, Roland said:

Why does Godzilla have five appendages (six including the tail)....? Is the extra arm simply so it can do a perpetual fist pump as it wreaks mayhem on oversized groundhogs and zombies?

Obviously that is the next mutated form of Godzilla

2 hours ago, Roland said:

I have several zztong inspirations that MUST be put to digital canvas but, alas, the website is overwhelmed at the moment.

Uh-oh. Hmm, seems to be working for me.

"A dehydrated man named Roland kneeling before a dew collector in a film noir style."

1028907428_DALLE2022-12-1314_38.25-AdehydratedmannamedRolandkneelingbeforeadewcollectorinafilmnoirstyle..thumb.png.983ee6051380f3629a9e1fbfdb64c621.png

Edited by zztong (see edit history)

3 hours ago, Callum123456789 said:

Im really interested about this now lol what about one called trader Hugh makes a sham chowder or something?

511060038_DALLE2022-12-1322_08.24-AmannamedTraderHughmakesShamChowder.thumb.png.6e70ce06ca84178a3b4b85d360c2b442.png

3 hours ago, Rotor said:

I like the Dante look alike, get infernish in blue.

I'm not sure if this is a request. If so, what is the request? DALL-E is here... https://labs.openai.com/ ... if you want to make your own.

I cant find the art piece or who did it.  I dont think I imagined it.  But it was a representation of Dante's inferno mostly  yellows reds and blacks.  Ghoulish human souls outlines being consumed by the fires of hell.

In Godzilla picture, that is the hell that is coming and the images below him those Zs about to be consumed :).

Edited by Rotor (see edit history)

Write a short scene of Darth Vader defending his base in 7 Days to Die

Darth Vader stood atop the wall of his base, looking out at the approaching horde of zombies. He could feel their collective anger and hunger, and he knew that he would have to act quickly to defend his base.

He reached out with the Force, lifting several of the zombies off the ground and tossing them aside with ease. The rest of the zombies continued to advance, but Vader was ready for them.

He ignited his lightsaber, the red blade glowing brightly in the dim light. With a powerful swing, he sliced through the first wave of zombies, cutting them down with ease.

The zombies continued to press forward, but Vader was relentless. He fought with a skill and ferocity that few could match, cutting down zombie after zombie with his lightsaber.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the last of the zombies fell to the ground, vanquished by the power of the Dark Side. Vader stood victorious, his base safe once again.

image.png.ab76eb43c2a3277d920f1e44eb2ea43c.png

Edited by Roland (see edit history)

10 hours ago, Roland said:
Write a short scene of Darth Vader defending his base in 7 Days to Die

Darth Vader stood atop the wall of his base, looking out at the approaching horde of zombies. He could feel their collective anger and hunger, and he knew that he would have to act quickly to defend his base.

He reached out with the Force, lifting several of the zombies off the ground and tossing them aside with ease. The rest of the zombies continued to advance, but Vader was ready for them.

He ignited his lightsaber, the red blade glowing brightly in the dim light. With a powerful swing, he sliced through the first wave of zombies, cutting them down with ease.

The zombies continued to press forward, but Vader was relentless. He fought with a skill and ferocity that few could match, cutting down zombie after zombie with his lightsaber.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the last of the zombies fell to the ground, vanquished by the power of the Dark Side. Vader stood victorious, his base safe once again.

image.png.ab76eb43c2a3277d920f1e44eb2ea43c.png

Holy hell, I need this mod.

Like today.

• 1 month later...

This AI stuff seems to be advancing quickly. In December we were making pictures and having it write descriptive text.

Recently, somebody discovered ChatGPT can run a roleplaying game for you. They used Dungeons and Dragons. I tried it using Traveller and it worked. Well, the ChatGPT Game Master could make a plot, but it couldn't really complicate things on its own, so you end up with a pretty uneventful adventure. For instance, in the Traveller game I arranged to smuggle some goods, transported them, delivered them, and got paid.

Tonight, I was going to watch some 7D2D streaming on Twitch, but instead stumbled across "Nothing, Forever." This is a never-ending sitcom modeled on Seinfeld. The AI is making up the story and the video as it goes. There's 9,500 people watching this surreal series. A story that just finished was about a fish providing financial advice. That episode lasted about 2 minutes. The next one involved people wearing seagulls as hats. It even involves Seinfeld-like standup comedy sequences...

"What did the pirate say when he got his wooden leg stuck in a fence? Arrrgggg, I'm stuck."

"What did the meteorologist say to another meteorologist? It looks like rain."

... The next story was about a monkey that played golf. It hit a hole in one, earned a lot of money, but had to give it all back.

https://www.twitch.tv/watchmeforever

https://nothingforever.com/

Recent estimates predict we'll reach the Singularity within 7 years, but I think the concept of an AI singularity is flawed.  Once someone sets AI to making money on the stock market, trading real estate, managing rental properties, managing supply lines, identity theft, among other things, we'll see society collapse.  It will get out of control at a much faster pace near the end, like an exponential curve.

Just wait for the "Revenge AI Bot" service to appear.  And you thought crap like swatting was bad?

In the limited time we have left before AI destroys us all, we might as well enjoy it.

Have you guys seen the images people are making with Stable Diffusion? It can create people who look 100% real, and original art that wins contests against real artists.

You can't just say "Create award-winning art", though. You have to feed it a bunch of terms and phrases to use, then feed it a bunch to NOT use. One of the things users have to tell it is not to create people with too many limbs, or limbs that are fused together 😐

• 10 months later...