Looking for a refund

blobross666

So, i purchased this game so my gf and i could play together. We looked on google and its advertised as being cross platform, however, we cannot play together on here. We have tried everything i can think of and no luck. Does anyone know a email address i can reach out to to go about receiving a refund?

Or if im just dumb and dont know what i am doing, can someone please tell me how we can play together on here? We have an Xbox series x and a ps4

Whatever you googled you should have read the fine print which platforms are actually crossed. In this case it is windows, linux and mac. Or it was an article about a future 7d2d that will probably come out for PS5 and xbox one (or whatever the newest version is called) in a few years.

What you have bought is the port of an older PC version to consoles that never reached its full potential because the publisher doing it went bankrupt.

Check the return rules of sony and xbox store and try to return the game. You bought it at the store, you return it to the store. The principle is the same, whether it is yoghurt or a game. 😉

(This is not official info though. I am not an employee of TFP, just a player)

Edited by meganoth (see edit history)

Yep, return is going to be managed entirely by the store you purchased the client from.  Typical rules are less than 14 days from point of sale, and less than two hours of gameplay.

Also note that neither the PS4 or the Xbox versions are advertised as supporting cross-platform play.

I found this unfortunate article after googling "7 Days to Die Crossplay"

https://www.ofzenandcomputing.com/is-7-days-to-die-cross-platform/

That being said, this isn't the Microsoft or Sony stores  or us advertising that the game is crossplay between xbox and playstation. Sorry you got duped by this or perhaps another website-- these guys all seem to cite each other rather than actually testing to see if what they claim is true. What the others said is true, however. You must get your refund from the store you bought it from.

16 hours ago, Roland said:

I found this unfortunate article after googling "7 Days to Die Crossplay"

I did the same thing when I first saw this topic.  I think the first 5 hits made the similar claim, but the next one on the front page specifically said crossplay between consoles was not a feature.  They even tied that into the bankruptcy of TTG as the leading cause.  Article also mentions the latest news regarding future console updates (and EOS) so this author seems to be more knowledgeable than the other sites.

2 hours ago, BFT2020 said:

I did the same thing when I first saw this topic.  I think the first 5 hits made the similar claim, but the next one on the front page specifically said crossplay between consoles was not a feature.  They even tied that into the bankruptcy of TTG as the leading cause.  Article also mentions the latest news regarding future console updates (and EOS) so this author seems to be more knowledgeable than the other sites.

I responded to the article to let them know their information was faulty but so far my comment hasn’t been approved.

Moderators…oy vey…