3 things that appeal to you in the game and are the most important to you?

Rotor

17 hours ago, Star69 said:

Who are you kidding? Your number one should read “buzzards” 😉

I hate buzzards I don't play the game to deal with them however last night I got attacked by two and I was glad because harvested their feathers after I applied a bandage. 

On 12/6/2022 at 9:28 AM, Maharin said:

blood

On 12/6/2022 at 9:28 AM, Maharin said:

Ever heard of blood feathers?  It's a thing.  :p

I did research it. Thanks (I think). I don't have an aviary. And feather fluff triggers my nose to itch, a lot.  But I was just presented with a dish of the largest strawberries ever! Let's drag this thread down another notch. They're not quite ripe enough, but flavor is good!

Ok, next time I'll behave Roland. Strawberries were tasty though.

17 minutes ago, Melange said:

I did research it. Thanks (I think). I don't have an aviary. And feather fluff triggers my nose to itch, a lot.  But I was just presented with a dish of the largest strawberries ever! Let's drag this thread down another notch. They're not quite ripe enough, but flavor is good!

Ok, next time I'll behave Roland. Strawberries were tasty though.

I have eaten at least 12 (big fat strawberries, not feathers).  After a while one can gather too many feathers to craft iron arrows, steel tips are a bit better. Never tried to sell Trader Joel a bunch of feathers. They become something eggstra from the nest, then just put into the archery chest.

Edited by Melange (see edit history)