300% exp???

Javabean867

Who else loves this setting?  I certainly do.  I always feel like I'm dragging through a run when I have less.

You get tougher enemies faster, better loot faster.  And I just recently started a Navesgame map, and I forgot how much I missed burnt biome.  It is literally my favorite 1 to be in.  I love the burnt out look, and enemy types that just wander around.

Anyways, can't wait for Alpha 21.

I wish the setting was more granular... at least as far as which areas it affected.  For example, allowing us to set independent XP multipliers for zombie kills, player kills, bandit/NPC kills, looting, questing, building, and destroying.  Have them range from no experience for a category all the way up to 1000% (a 10x multiplier).  You could make a really slow paced game that way or a really fast paced one or anywhere in between, all depending on your mood at the time.  Having all of them set to no experience would certainly make for a challenging game.

I like having options, even if others don't always think they make sense.  :p

EDIT: Added some more options to the list.

Edited by Maharin (see edit history)

35 minutes ago, Maharin said:

I wish the setting was more granular... at least as far as which areas it affected.  For example, allowing us to set independent XP multipliers for zombie kills, player kills, bandit/NPC kills, looting, questing, building, and destroying.  Have them range from no experience for a category all the way up to 1000% (a 10x multiplier).  You could make a really slow paced game that way or a really fast paced one or anywhere in between, all depending on your mood at the time.  Having all of them set to no experience would certainly make for a challenging game.

I like having options, even if others don't always think they make sense.  :p

EDIT: Added some more options to the list.

Sure option are always nice. Though your use case is already covered with the current settings. Your mood is for a slow paced game. set global xp gain to very low. Next day your mood changes and you want to see lots of progress, change the xp gain to high. Done.