No experience from bleed out?

ungkor

I just noticed that you get no experience when a zombie dies from bleed out when using bladed weapons.  

Why?  I put several points into blades, and it seems somewhat worthless that they die and you don't get experience.   

When facing a large group of zombies, you are going to swing and hit lots of them sometimes.  They die from bleeding, and you get no experience.   It doesn't seem fair.  

10 hours ago, theFlu said:

Well, in the current vanilla, you do get the exp.

Curious about this now. It's why in A19, I changed from an agility based build to a strength based build. My tactic used to be to jab and kite with deep cuts as a kind of (day time) crowd control. When I saw that I wasn't getting XP, I changed to a strength based build with sexy t-rex and skull crusher instead.

I recall seeing patch notes that it was fixed, but by that time, I was used to the strength based build and didn't go back. But every now and again, I still see people on here and on Reddit complaining that the issue still isn't fixed, so no idea what the deal is. 

I wouldn't mind going back to an agility build on A21, whenever that comes out. May have to test it in a trial world before committing if complaints are still coming.