Who would I need to get in contact with to get clarification on textures on certain 3D models in the game?

vergilsparda

I literally don't know where to ask this so please move where needed!

As for clarification on the title, there are a few 3D models in game that have food or resources on them that aren't able to be seen well, and I really would like to add these to my modlet, In Universe Junk—there's a box of Arizona (unintelligible) in the small shopping basket, a completely unidentifiable energy drink-looking can in the new coolers, and a soda that looks like it says "★ a Cola" (the a being in cursive). There is also a crushed can of Red Tea in the small camping coolers, but the can is crushed so it's difficult to get the can to look right. I think the Arizona box is mashed potatoes of some kind but clarification would be super cool before I commit to making it potatoes, lol.

Figured the best way would be to ask, but I don't know who does texturing or I'd like, politely PM them or something

On 10/23/2022 at 2:35 AM, vergilsparda said:

there's a box of Arizona (unintelligible) in the small shopping basket

Arizona Mashed Potato Granules

a completely unidentifiable energy drink-looking can in the new coolers

Mega Crush Extreme Energy

a soda that looks like it says "★ a Cola" (the a being in cursive)

Sure, we'll call it Star Cola as the texture is sort of just cut off for some reason. IDK.

There is also a crushed can of Red Tea in the small camping coolers, but the can is crushed so it's difficult to get the can to look right

Red Tea Herbal Tonic Energy!!

Please note that I'm not the artist for these textures. Just simply looking at the files in Unity. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2022 at 12:23 AM, schwanz9000 said:

Arizona Mashed Potato Granules

Mega Crush Extreme Energy

Sure, we'll call it Star Cola as the texture is sort of just cut off for some reason. IDK.

Red Tea Herbal Tonic Energy!!

Please note that I'm not the artist for these textures. Just simply looking at the files in Unity. 

Got sidetracked with modding Skyrim so I haven't touched 7 Days in a while and my ADHD brain completely forgot I even asked this, however thank you SO much I could not figure out the life of me what the Potato Granules were (My thought process was: "grenades? No, granola? no, maybe flakes? nope flakes don't start with G").

aaaaa this is so cool!!! thank you thank you thank you!!!!