Been soo Quiet lately !

saoron666

lately its been so quiet, no updates, no motions in the game..

was wondering whats going on either than the event..

its been some time without a patch.. was thinking maybe cause they wont be another patch  until A21? XD

maybe by this Christmas? hopefully it wont be like last chrismas where it came out first for the streamers.. 

this time try to patch it for everyone and the streamers can still do what they do for the new fans..

A quiet phase in the middle of an alpha is normal. They said something about attending twitch con, if that event is still in the future some of them are preparing for that.

I doubt there will be another patch, but that is just a guess from watching previous alphas.

Pretty sure there will again be a weekend for streamers. It is not only about the patches, it is a promotion event and the exclusivity is how the streamers are attracted to the event.

3 hours ago, saoron666 said:

hopefully it wont be like last chrismas where it came out first for the streamers..

Well given that the streamer weekend happened for A16, A17, A18, A19, and A20 it is pretty certain it is going to happen for A21. The streamer soft launch is extremely helpful beyond the promotional aspect of it.

As for when it will happen, we will see.

When A20 came out, I was travelling for work, with just a work laptop, and 1 bar of 4G connectivity giving me 2-3mbps download. Left it running overnight to patch.

I don't know why, but each new alpha makes me feel excited for something new, yet has a sense of familiarity and homeliness. I intentionally play in Navezgane first for every Alpha.

Work had better not send me anywhere this time, whenever it is.

23 hours ago, saoron666 said:

hopefully it wont be like last chrismas where it came out first for the streamers.. 

this time try to patch it for everyone and the streamers can still do what they do for the new fans..

Whether there is a streamer event or not has ABSOLUTELY ZERO effect on when YOU get the game. You will get the game on a MONDAY. Streamers will get the game on a FRIDAY before that. Period. End of story. You will always get it on a MONDAY so that the full TFP crew is at work and able to put out emergency patches. Complain all you want but the fact are the facts and you're simply ignoring them.

In every case the Monday release benefited from the weekend limited launch. So even if you don’t want to watch and have it spoiled, just know that your first experience with it on Monday is better than it would have been. Yes, it’s experimental but people still want their download to work at a minimum standard of playability and the soft launch for qualifying streamers really does help ensure that happens for the greatest number of people. 

On 10/18/2022 at 11:33 AM, saoron666 said:

lately its been so quiet, no updates, no motions in the game..

was wondering whats going on either than the event..

This could be construed as a controversial point but:

While you sleep, the world makes plans without you.

Same can be said for game devs.  :D

Edited by Ramethzer0 (see edit history)