Back To Origins MOD 4.1.5

RaDee

spacer.png

Alpha 20 Back To Origins 4.1.5

EasyAntiCheat (EAC) - Must be DISABLED!!!

THE MOD HAS BEEN TRANSLATED INTO ENGLISH! Sorry for the quality of the translation, I use a translator.

You can support the project on: https://boosty.to/radeechannel

- List of changes in version 3.6 - 4.1.5:

1. Androids, Obsolete NPCs, Fire, Shock, Explosive Zombies, Ghostly animals (fire hare) in biomes are cut out
2. Bug-ridden quests have been cut out, the bug of quest chain rewards for traders has been fixed, now there will be a more worthy reward
3. Construction blocks have been improved, they have degradation by 1 step, wet concrete levels have been cut out (Concrete in principle did not solidify), pumping has been reduced
4. Simplified recipe for wooden frames, nails, bricks, boards and many schemes
5. Added water filtration plant, advanced chemical workbench
6. Cap. repair of extracted meat, now peculiar to every animal and has its own recipes
7. Food is prepared in various stations (Bonfire = charred food, Grill = fried food, Stove = Gourmet food)
8. Added a FULLY COMBAT-ready combat jeep with a 30-caliber machine gun and an ARMORED personnel CARRIER
9. Added a spawn counter for zombies, animals, and claim blocks
10. Added hit registration
11. Expanded weapons pack with well-known and beloved domestic guns and NATO (AKs74u, SVD, SCS, Makarov pistol, Ak74m, Toz 66.34, Ak74m Tactical, M4A1, M4A1 Painted, M16, MG42, Browning heavy machine guns, etc.)
12. Introduced expanded vanilla vehicles, as in fashion "VarZuk", with many colorings and customization
13. The titanium produced from the deposits is significantly reduced
14. Improved performance in desert and snow biomes
15. An advanced forge opens only with a scheme
16. The mod merchants received for the reward are cut out, but they are still found in the world
17. Increased the likelihood of armed zombies appearing in the blood moon
18. The crafting of almost everything has been expanded, the number of ingredients can be up to 10, almost everything requires a set of tools, a total of 2 sets
19. Almost all crafting is based on the "Garage workbench", the displayed crafting categories in the garage workbench have also been improved
20. Reduced spawn of animals on the map
21. New types of storage with a large number of cells
22. Added titanium darts for the corresponding trap
23. Quest danger changed to "Radioactive brawl", glad. persistent elements in the award have been replaced with rad. resistant fibers for crafting RZK
24. Canned food is suitable for food during heat treatment
25. Disabling Trader Protection
26. Backpacks returned in the form of modifications
27. Added 2 new starter kits
28. Updated main menu and loading screen with useful tips
29. The crossbow turret now appears in loot
30. The rhythmic gymnastics skill now gives an increase of 100hp.
31. The aiming from the FRONT sight on Kalashnikov and Saiga assault rifles has been changed
32. Various DOORS and shutters powered by electricity have been added
33. Increased the damage of the mod's weapon mile
34. The spawn of animals and the amount of meat produced has been further reduced
35. The display of the recipe pin has been expanded to 10
36. The production of concrete and bricks requires less resources
37. Increased resource stacks
38. Added craft grade 6 quality
39. Fixed the trunk on a bicycle, motorcycle, mini bike
40. Fixed and enhanced radiation in the wastelands, now the same view
41. Introduced uranium ore with appropriate recipes and a set of books and weapons
42. Added an improved and more powerful dart gun shooting titanium darts
43. Rad resistant fiber can be obtained from the corpses of Liquidators
44. The gunsmith's skill has been fixed, the recipe for components for cartridges is blocked, the number of components decreases as the skill is upgraded
45. Fixed pumping of passive skills for the titanium weapons
46. Reinforced caliber 7,62x54 (may well compete with 30-06)
47. Increased rate of fire of Miniguns
48. Improved and updated starter kits
49. The range of shotgun "cartridges" has been increased
50. Polymer armor has been added, (analogous to army armor) surpasses steel and army armor
51. The tool belt has been expanded to 12
52. HUD has been changed to minimalistic, instead of the previous one from SMX
53. Increased chance of finding and stack of components needed for the "toolbox"

Item 1. Changes in food :
- There is no food in loot and on sale anymore, except Canned Food!
- Canned food is poisoned and is not suitable for food, but it is suitable for cooking!
- New recipes for food and drinks!
- Food does not restore health!
- River water must be filtered using homemade filters and the water irradiates the player upon contact!
- You can collect resources from all entities!
- You can loot zombies!

Item 2. Resources and Recipes:
- Logs and branches fall out of the tree, boards are made of logs on a circular machine!
- Added 3 crafting stations!
- Changed and complicated the manufacture of all weapons and ammunition!
- Obtaining iron and lead ore from veins instead of scrap metal!
- Added new repair kits for each type of weapon + Crafting of parts needed for new repair kits is available!
- Production of almost all resources is available!
- The pumping tree has been changed, as well as mechanical engineering and medicine does not depend on the skill, a new branch of additional perks has been added, a branch of passive skills has been added!

Item 3. Action and gameplay:
- Merchants are closed only for lunch from 13-00 to 14-00 (Jen works around the clock)!
- The merchants have new tasks!
-Added new NPCs and Mobs!
- Added a bunch of new weapons!
-Changed the zombie attack distance (zombies can hit only one block)!
- Increased the damage of ALL tools on zombies (if they cut and walk, they can "disappear" when hit in the head)!
- Redesigned zombie action game survivable weapon is stronger!
- The old system of pumping blocks and previous versions of the game, the old farming system, old carved guns!
- Increased cold weapon damage (Sledgehammer and Machete with a strong attack can "disappear" when hit in the head)!
- Hacking system from Fallout and Skyrim.
- A lot of transport!
- 3 Ready-made maps with a Compopack!
- Varieties of cartridges and complicated crafting through schemes!

You can find out all the charms from a detailed review on my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiqBsc_cysDq_jYBsocJKQg

The following assets are used in this mod:

Name mod "YR Menu Music" - Author: "Yakov"
    Name mod "ZombieLouder/BadWindowsReplace" - Author: "Games'N'Grumle"
    Name mod "zz_Trader Network_MoreJobs" - Author: "FuriousRamsay"
    Name mod "Lootable Corps Mod" - Author: "Survager"
    Name mod "LowWattagePosts" - Author: "Genosis"    
    Name mod "Bdubs Vehicles" - Author: "bdubyah"        
    Name mod "OcbPinRecipes/OcbPinRecipesUiTdrHart/OcbStopFuelWaste" - Author: "ocbMaurice"            
    Name mod "TFP Behemoths/TFP Hornet/Pick up wild plants mod, by Khaine/12 Slot Toolbelt" - Author: "KhaineGB"
    Name mod "Vanilia Weapon Sound Expansion" - Author: "TheReggie"
    Name mod "FirearmsExpansion4" - Author: "Smadol"
    Name mod "Service lift" - Author: "HammerJade"
    Name mod "ZZTong Prefabs" - Author: "ZZTong"    
    Name mod "SMXcore/SMXmenu" - Author: "Sirillion"
    Name mod "13erserk - Traps/13erserk 120 Slots Backpack" - Author: "13erserk"                
    Name mod "0-SCore" - Author: "sphereii"
    Name mod "AC's Vehicle Modlet" - Author: "ACTINIUMTIGER,GuppyCur,Ragsy"
    Name mod "JaxTeller718-ActionSkills" - Author: "JaxTeller718"
    Name mod "Telrics Flamethrower A20/Telrics Melee Weapons Pack A19" - Author: "Telric"
    Name mod "Locks" - Author: "Xyth/SphereII/Mumpfy"
    Name mod "Browning M1919A4" - Author: "Coaber"
    Name mod "HuntingRifle_Old" - Author: "Deceptive Pastry"    
    Name mod "Tactical Weapons" - Author: "ViperInfinity, Tristam, IvanXD"        
    Name mod "EnhancedCraftAndRepair/UnlockOpenDoors/QuestAreaTimer" - Author: "Dizor"
    Name mod "GK Old System Upgrade" - Author: "Gouki"    
    Name mod "Perk Mastery" - Author: "devon752"        
    Name mod "WOSD-Essentials/WOSD-Medievil/WOSD-Scifi/WOSD-Tactical" - Author: "josefpatch"
    Name mod "Vanilla AK-47 Replacer/Vanilla Firearms Extended" - Author: "Sykriss"        
    Name mod "Advanced Forge/Advanced Chemistry Station/Tigr Jeep/Military APC/NoTraderProtection" - Author: "Zilox"        
    Name mod "RealRad" - Author: "Man2424"        
    Name mod "PaintJob" - Author: "Éric Beaudon"        
    Name mod "Vehicle Weapon/Custom Player Action Manager/CustomParticleLoaderMultiExplosion/CustomParticleLoader" - Author: "closer_ex"        
    Name mod "Smitty's Industrial Doors" - Author: "Smitty"        
    Name mod "Quartz" - Author: "Laydor"            
    Name mod "Weapon_firearmIZY" - Author: "Izayo"            
    Name mod "BlockBuffAOE" - Author: "Alter"        

Thanks to the authors of mods for their kind provision!!!

YouTube 

Discord/Вопросы  https://discord.gg/QWNrA5WwBn
            Donate/Поддержать  https://boosty.to/radeechannel
            Donate/Поддержать https://www.donationalerts.com/r/radeechannel

1. Download the mod:  https:// gitlab.com/RaDeeAkaBaneBun/back-to-origins-alpha-20
2. Download the mod:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t_2uhTmDmFfBW5hvmdhIJtcbbrCOr-Dd/view

ENG:

TERMS OF USE OF the modification (mod) "Back To Origins" based on the game "7 Days to Die":
1. The content created by the author of the mod or third parties, NOT based on the development of "The Fun Pimps" - belongs to the creators of this content.
2. You can use the mod, modify or take any content for personal use outside of the public - without permission. 
3. You can use the mod unchanged (as is) on public servers for non-commercial purposes or show the gameplay - without permission.
4. To use the mod publicly or create a public server with changes in xml, txt, dll configuration files or other resources, you must obtain the permission of the mod's author.
6. If you want to publicly use any materials or content from this mod outside of this mod, you must obtain the permission of the author of the mod.

RUS:

УСЛОВИЯ ИСПОЛЬЗОВАНИЯ модификации(мода) "Back To Origins" на основе игры "7 Days to Die":
1. Контент созданный автором мода или третьими лицами,  НЕ на основе разработок "The Fun Pimps" - принадлежит создателям этого контента.
2. Вы можете использовать мод, изменять или брать любой контент для личного пользования вне публики - без разрешения. 
3. Вы можете использовать мод без изменений (как есть) на публичных серверах в некоммерческих целях или показывать игровой процесс - без разрешения.
4. Для публичного использования мода или создания публичного сервера с изменениями в конфигурационных файлах xml, txt, dll или других ресурсах  - необходимо получить разрешение автора мода.
6. Если вы хотите публично использовать какие либо материалы или контент из этого мода вне этого мода - необходимо получить разрешение автора мода.

Edited by RaDee
problems with translation (see edit history)

On 30.09.2022 at 04:18, Wolves Hero said:

Я не понимаю, что сказать, потому что весь русский язык нужно изменить на английский

7ДтД 3.jpg

Вы используете устаревшую версию 3.5, где вы вообще ее нашли?)

On 30.09.2022 at 03:46, Wolves Hero said:

Много спама об ошибках при запуске новой игры, скачанной с 7daystdiemods.
Я пробовал загружать из лаунчера 7DtD, все работало нормально, ошибок не было, не используйте загрузку с 7daystodiemods, это вызывает много ошибок.

20220929234126_1.jpg

Wow, this is very strange, we have everything exactly the opposite! There is a lot of spam from the launcher, and sometimes the outdated version 3.5 is downloaded instead of 4.5.1, and from the site "7daystodiemods" everything goes according to the rolling!)))

• 2 weeks later...

@RaDeeПривет!

В видео ты говоришь, что в моде высокий урок в голову по врагам в пользу реалистичности. Я вот поставил Gold Edition и со сложностью "выживальщик" мне потребовалось больше 20 стрел всадить в голову обычного зомби из стартового лука и он ещё был жив. Как тут быть?

On 10/14/2022 at 12:36 PM, germanarih said:

@RaDeeПривет!

В видео ты говоришь, что в моде высокий урок в голову по врагам в пользу реалистичности. Я вот поставил Gold Edition и со сложностью "выживальщик" мне потребовалось больше 20 стрел всадить в голову обычного зомби из стартового лука и он ещё был жив. Как тут быть?

Приветствую) Потому что лук (по моему (и не только) мнению) примитивное "бомж" оружие и если ему сделать хороший урон, то смысла в огнестреле и прочем новом оружии будет мало*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't make ink. I have the ingredients. I have the skill. It says to use chemistry station. I tried every workstation and nothing will craft ink. I don't have the advanced chemistry workstation yet. If that is required then I wont be able to craft any ink for quite a while. Any suggestions?

Good mod BTW. Hard which is okay and still some Russian descriptions but it has not been a problem.

• 2 weeks later...

So you asked to include my vehicles mod in this mod, which I agreed to. But I have since found out you stole xml from other mods and even refused to take it out, all while sending abusive messages to the creator. Which is bad enough on its own, but then I had someone message me with a link to this "boosty" site of yours. Seriously? You're trying to get people to pay for my mods? Or even a simple russian translation of my mod? I never gave you permission to take parts of Wasteland for use in either this "mod" of yours or as a standalone modlet. This is in extremely poor taste and you never asked nor would I ever give you permission to use anything from Wasteland separate from the mod.

Also, charging money for access to private/test build of your mod is against TOS, as is straight up charging for that russian translation of my mod.

image.png

image1.png

On 24.11.2022 at 10:07, bdubyah said:

Итак, вы просили включить мой мод транспортных средств в этот мод, на что я согласился. Но с тех пор я узнал, что вы украли xml из других модов и даже отказались вынимать его, при этом отправляя оскорбительные сообщения создателю. Что само по себе достаточно плохо, но потом мне кто-то прислал ссылку на этот ваш "крутой" сайт. Серьезно? Вы пытаетесь заставить людей платить за мои моды? Или хотя бы простой русский перевод моего мода? Я никогда не давал вам разрешения брать части Wasteland для использования в этом вашем «моде» или в качестве отдельного модлета. Это очень плохой вкус, и вы никогда не спрашивали, и я никогда не давал вам разрешения использовать что-либо из Wasteland отдельно от мода.

Кроме того, взимание платы за доступ к приватной/тестовой сборке вашего мода является нарушением Условий использования, как и прямое взимание платы за этот русский перевод моего мода.

изображение.png

изображение1.png

Я написал вам в "личное сообщение", вышло ОЧЕНЬ ОГРОМНОЕ НЕДОПОНИМАНИЕ, Что приемлемо из за языкового барьера!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 26.02.2023 at 01:35, adny said:

Автор, ждем дальнейшего развития мода!

Thank you, the development is already underway, all the news is in my Discord channel, it's a pity that there is not so much free time - as work!(

2 hours ago, Ganeshakw said:

Кроме того, я не могу найти ни одной серии YouTube по этому моду (обновленная версия). Если кто-нибудь делает это (на английском), пожалуйста, поделитесь ссылкой. Действительно хочу посмотреть игровой процесс.

This is a developer channel!
There are links to patches and new versions of which are not yet here!

• 2 months later...

Hi, I'm playing the Back to origins mod and having a larger inventory seems to be that the backpack you drop when you die is smaller and you lose more than half of your inventory and the belt. Is there a way to put more space in the backpack that you drop when you die?

• 4 months later...

Что хочу сказать о данном моде, автор сделал сборку из кучи модов при этом заявляя что мод его. (Хотя есть внутри мода файлик с названием того что тут используется) Мод же свой, автор в основном держит в стадии якобы ЗБТ и дает доступ для скачивания только после оплаты!!! Не советую заниматься спонсорством и оплачивать что то для его скачивания, потому что автор так же любитель менять право использования мода уже после того как ты начал им пользоваться и в любой момент запретить тебе что т ов нем менять (даже если это создает проблемы в игре) запретить играть в него с друзьями, если они не оплатили автору за скачивание мода и многое другое...

• 4 months later...
On 10/15/2023 at 11:28 PM, Infiniti said:

[edited  translation]

What I want to say about this mod, the author made an assembly from a bunch of mods and declared that the mod belong to him. (Although there is a file inside the mod with the name of what is used here) The author basically keeps his own mod in the allegedly closed-beta stage and gives access for downloading only after payment!!! I don’t advise you to engage in sponsorship and pay for something to download it, because the author is also a fan of changing the right to use a mod after you have started using it and at any time prohibiting you from changing anything in it (even if this creates problems in the game) prohibit playing it with friends if they have not paid the author for downloading the mod and much more...

I would really recommend to use English only or both, Rosetta stone way. That way you can edit (probably automated) translation to avoid language barrier mistakes. Otherwise I agree with you.

Declaring some mod as his even if he made it, actually wrong from TFP's standpoint, all mods are derivate content by their defiition.  Asking payment is wrong too, at most they could have make donation  system with parten\boosty, but donload must be free. Thing is then their imcomewould be based on people's opinion after the fact and they are inherently afraid of it  😛

From personal expirience with them - they not only constantly claim that people find issues "in old version" hinting that you should buy "new version", they also ban people from their DIscord for downloading mod and installing on their server (which also requires people to have mod locally). And it appears so that report any hosting that contains one of original mods or a pack of their mod  for copyright violation. Not realizing that it causes ISP to bloack that website completely or  tthat automated system would search and remove everything similar, how that happens with "Yandex Drive".

They do awful job at game balancing, mostly it's a game balance of "I have an opinion, I implement it." Withion regard of gameplay.

Localization both of this mod and on other other mods are down wrong, localized text is written down right where English belongs, by modifying original files (also a big no-no in modding community).

Edited by FridayPie (see edit history)

How has this stayed up on the TFP forums?  Isn't charging for mods (or anything else that makes money) without express permission from TFP a violation of the 7DtD ToS/EULA?  Isn't this the kind of stuff that ended up getting ZombieDayz canned?

Need to get a mod in here to make sure it's legit.

1 hour ago, Evil_Geoff said:

How has this stayed up on the TFP forums?  Isn't charging for mods (or anything else that makes money) without express permission from TFP a violation of the 7DtD ToS/EULA?  Isn't this the kind of stuff that ended up getting ZombieDayz canned?

no one may have reported it to them

Unfortunately this is what this mod author is like...  These are messages that he had sent after his mod was pulled or reported.  In one of them he is describing how he took the XML from one of my modlets and directly put it into one of his XML files after people had reported the mod on Nexus.

I should probably also mention that these 3 messages are in their entirety and he had no messages, replies or contact from me prior to.

RicTrager2D.PNG

RicTrager2D 2.PNG

Edited by LittleMonstersTV (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
On 2/16/2024 at 12:39 PM, bdubyah said:

Yeah, we had this taken down from Nexus at one point but pretty sure he just put it back up. It seems he charges for all sorts of different little mods as well.

Of course, you have confirmation of your words. It's just that both top commentators didn't have them.

On 2/20/2024 at 3:45 AM, Evil_Geoff said:

Yes, and I strongly recommend that you do so. so you will make sure that absolutely everything that the people above wrote is a lie. moreover, as far as I know, these people pretend to be the authors of the BTO on their server in Discord

On 2/20/2024 at 5:12 AM, stallionsden said:

no one may have reported it to them

or, they already know about the situation, but understand that the two above just decided to make the author feel bad in the only way possible on their part

On 2/21/2024 at 12:52 AM, LittleMonstersTV said:

Unfortunately this is what this mod author is like...  These are messages that he had sent after his mod was pulled or reported.  In one of them he is describing how he took the XML from one of my modlets and directly put it into one of his XML files after people had reported the mod on Nexus.

I should probably also mention that these 3 messages are in their entirety and he had no messages, replies or contact from me prior to.

RicTrager2D.PNG

RicTrager2D 2.PNG

I'm afraid you're incapable of judging soberly. Are you ready to believe anyone without proof who accuses the author of God knows what, but why? Why is he so unpleasant to you? if yes, then simply cut off contacts with him. there is no need to prolong the wave of senseless persecution of a person whom you accuse without evidence, making yourself look like an idiot at best. and at worst, I'm ready to believe that for some reason you conspired with these people above, and it remains to wonder what your motives are. in any case, I advise you to write here if you have at least some proof that atvor is guilty of what he is accused of. I just couldn't find such evidence, and I tried to figure out the situation very carefully.

It amuses me how you attacked a person on a couple of empty accusations without understanding the situation. What for? Do you have such a strong sense of justice? if so, why do you blindly believe in nonsense that does not stand up to any test? If not, then why are you here? to show that you also want to hurt someone? I've figured out the situation and I'm ready to say that Infiniti and FridayPie are the "bad guys" here. Why? Can't you find out for yourself? at least their lies are extremely easy to verify. after all, if the author takes money for his mod, then it is simply impossible to download it without paying him. so? and if you talk to RaDee himself about this, you will understand that lying is not the only thing here