Jump to content

Just harvested 3 punkins and got 3 punkin seeds


ElCabong
 Share

Recommended Posts

54 minutes ago, Telric said:

I'd never disgrace the taste of a pie with pumpkin. Would rather eat a mud pie than a pumpkin pie.🤮

That's why most cans of pumpkin pie filling isn't pumpkin. Lol 

I like to make pumpkin cheesecake.  I like to splurge in the Apocalypse.

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, ElCabong said:

That's why most cans of pumpkin pie filling isn't pumpkin. Lol 

Is it squash? Wood fiber bits with coloring? Probably why we don't have canned pumpkin as a loot item. Canned chicken, well it could be boiled buzzard for all we know. 🥫 Yuck!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Melange said:

Is it squash? Wood fiber bits with coloring? Probably why we don't have canned pumpkin as a loot item. Canned chicken, well it could be boiled buzzard for all we know. 🥫 Yuck!

It's usually butternut squash with orange food coloring.

Edited by ElCabong (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/17/2022 at 6:55 AM, theFlu said:

Punkin ... is that a breed of comedian? You're probably trying to harvest some female ones if your yield is only one per cycle...

Pretty sure a Punkin is just a baby punk. Example below:

 

image.png.569ac85b723f84f77fbab9b49f960719.png

 

Edit... that's odd, photo upside down for me after I reloaded the page. That happen to anyone else?

Edited by Pernicious (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Pernicious said:

Pretty sure a Punkin is just a baby punk. Example below:

 

image.png.569ac85b723f84f77fbab9b49f960719.png

 

Edit... that's odd, photo upside down for me after I reloaded the page. That happen to anyone else?

It makes a stronger statement this way

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...