After Jen's mission, everything i had disappeared. (Chests,forge,crafting table etc) Why ?

cmanager

Hello there, i was at 12th day and i settled near 300m far from Jen's trade center and you know there is base military truck inside. When i pick mission, clearing zombies and i didnt know it was my settlement where all my equipment forges, chests (all loots), crafting table etc. all was cool. But when i arrive there, i saw all my stuff disappeared. I thought maybe it was because of mission, when i deliver mission, all will come back. But when i turn back to base, there was nothing. How can i get back all my stuff ? Did i lost all stuff ? This is hearthbreaking bug and how can i continue playing i dont know. I had not much but losing all loot and starting from almost nothing seems worthless. Thanks for your help.

Unfortunately, if you didn't put down a claim block or a bedroll, then the trader can choose that poi for a mission. Placing a bedroll or claim block is supposed to take that poi out of the pool of poi's that can be given in a quest. If your game is a single player game, you can use the creative menu to get your stuff back. If it's an online server, there is a possibility that an admin there could give you your stuff back otherwise, I'm afraid, all of your stuff is gone.

Thanks for info. I had no idea claim land block is doing. Bedroll, yes. Learning new things after many years of playing thid game. Wondering how to upgrade bicycle to bike asap :) If i open cheat mode, i wont be able to get achievements. Its ok. One more question. Can i get 2 quests same time from different traders ? or latest one will be active ? Air drops also seems nowhere shown on my map. Sorry for asking more and more :)

Edited by cmanager (see edit history)

35 minutes ago, cmanager said:

Thanks for info. I had no idea claim land block is doing. Bedroll, yes. Learning new things after many years of playing with game. Wondering how to ugpgrade bicycle to bike asap :) If i open cheat mode, i wont be able to get achievements. Its ok. One more question. Can i get 2 quest from different traders ? or latest one will be active ? Air drops also seems nowhere shown on my map. Sorry for asking more and more :)

If you use cheat mode, all you have to do is close and re open Steam and go back into the game without cheat mode active and you can still get achievements. And yeah you can have multiple quests.

11 minutes ago, cmanager said:

Thank you. I will try this. Riding bicycle is terrible. Takes ages to go. Stamina is melting like crazy. Stamina perk taken just 1 level allowed. Whats your advice to increase in the begining ? Miner69er etc? Shotgun ? Chef ? 

Cardio 101, Sexual Trex and Iron Gut are three perks I generally get pretty early on for stamina. If you melee a lot, or like mining or whatever, Pummel Pete/Miner 69er are good yeah. Red Tea is gold, and always try to keep coffee on hand.

IIRC if you drink coffee+red tea with 1 point into cardio 101 you have very very slow (almost non-draining) stamina drain.

Putting 1 point in chef early game is almost crucial since it unlocks bacon & eggs. Air drops being marked are off by default. There is a setting for the game where you can turn them on. And yes you can get 2 quests from 2 different traders.

I usually use bow in the begining then crosbow. Shoot 1or2 and when Z down blow their head with blunt weapon. This is not helpful horde night. Gun power is fun for horde night. First 7th night i climb over half collapsed building near Jen (burning biome). My friend told me its hard, impossible to survive without gun with lots of ammo. But i saw couple of Z’s stratching window maybe it was because i died 3 times till that night (2 infected dog ruined game almost). Dying pull gamestage down and not much Z attacked me. I dont know. I want to get bike. How can i get a bike asap? Trader near forrest biome has 2nd level quests. Or i should find chasis, engine etc to go first.

I didnt start mining yet but coffee is key it seems and maybe some beer ? Also i heard farming is different on pc. I know it as how it is on console. Hog ground and fertilize it and plant by hand. Most exciting thing is electrical defenses for me. This is what we were waiting to console for long time. Thanks for your advices.

13 minutes ago, Star69 said:

Putting 1 point in chef early game is almost crucial since it unlocks bacon & eggs. Air drops being marked are off by default. There is a setting for the game where you can turn them on. And yes you can get 2 quests from 2 different traders.

I just give it to this level yesterday and couldnt cook anything yet but lots of recipes opened. And red tea was locked as well i guess. I will check air drop settings. Very detailed, getting used to this taking time after primitive console version  :)