Looking for a group of people to play with, almost like semi roleplay.

AzazelMalfeasance

want to find some people with whom I can meet, so that we can play 7days in a way that's really close knit. If you've watched Neebsgaming on YouTube you'd understand quickly; but what I'm hoping for is something that is akin to a semi-roleplay scenario, where we can chat on call like it's first person, optionally utilizing Discord channels for when the group is separated, and even with the possibility of being recorded, like in a series format.  The recording isn't important, I just figure it would be a fun way of showing the story and progression of the team!

If anyone is interested, I'm online from 8am-8pm Pst for the remainder of the month, then after that 3-7pm from then on.

I hope to know some exciting people!

Feel free to friend and message Azazel#6434 on Discord (just make sure to say your username or # as a comment here so I know its you since you have to friend strangers to dm them)

I'm open to questions if you have a thought
My steam is 1143264351

Edited by AzazelMalfeasance
Steam code: 1143264351 (see edit history)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/12/2022 at 2:27 PM, AzazelMalfeasance said:

want to find some people with whom I can meet, so that we can play 7days in a way that's really close knit. If you've watched Neebsgaming on YouTube you'd understand quickly; but what I'm hoping for is something that is akin to a semi-roleplay scenario, where we can chat on call like it's first person, optionally utilizing Discord channels for when the group is separated, and even with the possibility of being recorded, like in a series format.  The recording isn't important, I just figure it would be a fun way of showing the story and progression of the team!

If anyone is interested, I'm online from 8am-8pm Pst for the remainder of the month, then after that 3-7pm from then on.

I hope to know some exciting people!

Feel free to friend and message Azazel#6434 on Discord (just make sure to say your username or # as a comment here so I know its you since you have to friend strangers to dm them)

I'm open to questions if you have a thought
My steam is 1143264351

~added you :)
Haxxors1337 (Alex)#9932