This is the kind of point of view that makes me go facepalm about some reviewers.

Kyonshi

1 hour ago, Matt115 said:

And sometimes this happens - i think you read news about games. But often you can hear about some leaks, rumors etc. then something is going wrong with game, game is released is medicore/bad and after X years there is new information about that : problems with publisher, lack of one vision, release term, shareholder etc.

"Hearsay", exactly as @Jugginator said.

3 hours ago, Matt115 said:

Because often is sign of disaster Roland...  i know a lot of game that a lot of things were cutted/changed during development and game became bad/medicore/ good enough to get good reviews and be forgotten. 

wut?  Often?? Give examples. How do you make a game be mediocre enough to get good reviews?  If a game has mostly good reviews in the thousands and you think it’s just mediocre then most likely the game is good but just not your cup of tea. I think you are unable to distinguish between a good game that you happen to not enjoy and a bad game. Then again, you DO predict the weather (and earthquakes) with a rock hanging from a pole… 😂

When cuts are made in any creative endeavor it is to refine and clean up the final version. No creator makes cuts just to be done and try and get their game mediocre enough to somehow still get mostly positive reviews. If a dev team wanted to abandon a game they would more likely leave the bloat in and call it done rather than take the time to edit. 

2 hours ago, Jost Amman said:

I get it... but, is there a possibility to at least have a "basically" working version of the current net code iteration?

There is a basic working version right now. Most people who play with 8 people or less are not having major issues. That’s a basic working system. Making a server work for 10-50 people would be advanced. 

Why no quick and simple hot fix?  Because EOS is Epic and our developers are reliant upon their developers to a degree to solve some issues. It is the same with EAC and Unity issues. There are times when we can’t just hotfix something that requires them to make adjustments from their end. 

There have been times in the past where the ONLY answer was to tell people to turn off EAC until the issue could be worked out with their developers. 

TFP have always been quick to hotfix issues they could. Why would they suddenly withhold a hotfix unless….there wasn’t one?

Edited by Roland (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Jost Amman said:

Nobody was complaining, but honestly, everyone knew water is a non-issue.

Sometimes you don't know you miss something until you really have it.

It's all about personal taste, IMO. Some people like RNG, and others simply completely hate having to be subject to RNG mechanics.

Well... that's a problem. If this game was dunno.... "fallout-like" where 99% world is radiactive etc. i would agree. But - probably pipes still are working,  at least well ( i mean hole with water ). so water shoudn't be problem but food - most cans after X years should be rotten - maybe only in MRE would left. So if something should lack - it should be food not water.

Still this is post apo. Ofc you can expect some things - guns in gun shop or in military base, medicines in hospitals etc. but in typical car what you would find? mostly clothes, tools and junk  (teddy bears, pictures, old cash ). Well if you radomly would find something good... well this will be just luck that you found a truck with military stuff. 

1 hour ago, Jost Amman said:

The problem is that those are YOUR impressions over how you see the different stages the game is going through. To really know what the game is, you should wait for the final release. All the intermediate steps account for nothing, since they're just strokes of a brush on an incomplete painting. I'm not joking either, it's a real comparison since many times paintings have been found to have different "layers" with changes that were done by the author while the work was still in progress.

Imagine how much easier it is to change a "software" compared to a painting!

But the thought process sometimes seems to be similar.

People need to learn to live their lives.

If all you (not you specifically, I mean people) have in your life is to wait for a game to be finished, the problem is nor the game, neither the devs. ;)

Maybe not such imppression but : visual. 

i will put you here this:

F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin Review - IGN

http://ocs-pl.oktawave.com/v1/AUTH_2887234e-384a-4873-8bc5-405211db13a2/spidersweb/2016/07/7-Days-to-Die-18.jpg

Left 4 Dead (2008 video game)

It doesn't looks you familiar? both of them looks like typical horror game from similiar period. Well 7dtd is newer that L4D1 but still looks very similiar.

Well about paiting... hm in modern times yeah but in older periods? if you would see strokes of  rich woman... you could be sure that that will be rich woman. 

I think nobody in 2014 was thinking that this game will in produce for so long time.  I think we both can agree about that. Except "non" EA games - every of them have similiar "spirit". Factorio have similiar artstyle, this same thing with project zomboid, No man sky looks still like... "toys" ( idk how to  descibte this better),  Medieval Dynasty like... "positive" medieval. But 7dtd done such big change. And nobody would excepct that - if something looks like others games ( in this period! - things change a lot in +- after PS4 released era) ,  you play in this ( 7dtd was looking like L4D1 with slow zombie and sandbox ) , this will be keep. 

Honetly - i think you like how 7dtd changes. That's is okay. I undestand - but if this game change in other way : very dark, hard , "edgy"  then probably you would saying that you expect something diffrent and i would similiar thing like "yes but technology changed - you can watch how much brutal  another horrors games are. Few years ago it would not possible".

To your last point : i will not write anything about that because this would be a little bit... controversial. if you want write on priv about that

7 minutes ago, Matt115 said:

Well... that's a problem. If this game was dunno.... "fallout-like" where 99% world is radiactive etc. i would agree. But - probably pipes still are working,  at least well ( i mean hole with water ). so water shoudn't be problem but food - most cans after X years should be rotten - maybe only in MRE would left. So if something should lack - it should be food not water.

Still this is post apo. Ofc you can expect some things - guns in gun shop or in military base, medicines in hospitals etc. but in typical car what you would find? mostly clothes, tools and junk  (teddy bears, pictures, old cash ). Well if you radomly would find something good... well this will be just luck that you found a truck with military stuff. 

So, basically, you're saying that there should be no water survival elements in the game, because you think the water is ok?

Well, ok... I guess. But you think like a player, and the developers need to think like developers.

10 minutes ago, Matt115 said:

Maybe not such imppression but : visual. 

i will put you here this:

IMO, 7D2D looks WAY better than L4D1!

11 minutes ago, Matt115 said:

I think nobody in 2014 was thinking that this game will in produce for so long time.  I think we both can agree about that. Except "non" EA games - every of them have similiar "spirit". Factorio have similiar artstyle, this same thing with project zomboid, No man sky looks still like... "toys" ( idk how to  descibte this better),  Medieval Dynasty like... "positive" medieval. But 7dtd done such big change. And nobody would excepct that - if something looks like others games ( in this period! - things change a lot in +- after PS4 released era) ,  you play in this ( 7dtd was looking like L4D1 with slow zombie and sandbox ) , this will be keep. 

That's exactly why entering Early Access on Steam was the right move from The Fun Pimps.

If you have a vision of the game you would like to create and play, but you don't have every detail clear, and you don't know how much time it'll take, then EA is definitely the right "publishing format" you need. The problem is not that development has been kinda slow, the problem is that most players buy an EA game and are delusional about their expectations.

There are out there REAL scammers that exploit the Early Access format to basically steal money from people, but there are also developers, like TFP, who are true to their word, and have ALWAYS been working on the game year after year, no matter what.

2 hours ago, Jost Amman said:

"Hearsay", exactly as @Jugginator said.

i will replayed  below with roland fragment

5 minutes ago, Roland said:

wut?  Often?? Give examples. How do you make a game be mediocre enough to get good reviews?  If a game has mostly good reviews in the thousands and you think it’s just mediocre then most likely the game is good but just not your cup of tea. I think you are unable to distinguish between a good game that you happen to not enjoy and a bad game. Then again, you DO predict the weather (and earthquakes) with a rock hanging from a pole… 😂

When cuts are made in any creative endeavor it is to refine and clean up the final version. No creator makes cuts just to be done and try and get their game mediocre enough to somehow still get mostly positive reviews. If a dev team wanted to abandon a game they would more likely leave the bloat in and call it done rather than take the time to edit. 

Ok . Witcher - Metropolis city version( yep Cd project wasn't first),  Silent hill downpour, DL2,  Aliens colonial marine, Gothic 3, CoD ww2 , Total war attila etc.

But i will focus only on SH downpour - a lot of things was changed because... no bigger reason,  so... this game was just medicore. Not totaly bad but not good. @Jost Amman i could send you a video about  interview with dev of this game but this wiould be in polish

Btw: medicore games with good reviews : Sniper Elite 3 ,  Mad Max, Painkiller HD , Aliens Vs. Predator (2010). I will focus on last one because i remember review from CD-Action. in short : good game to just finish and forget.  Ofc if you mean Steam - there is only like or dislike.  But  this game get medicore (except MM because i didn't check English sites about that game) reviews

Games are like food - you have cheap street food , fast food, restaurant etc.  -  some games are like Mc's cheesburger - good. Just good. Nothing to complain. but you will eat and you will forget about that games. Some food are so bad that you will be remember for years and some food is so good that you will remember.  

4 minutes ago, Matt115 said:

@Jost Amman i could send you a video about  interview with dev of this game but this wiould be in polish

You're missing the point. Everybody talks about development in general... these are The Fun Pimps, not the "average developer" or any of those developers you cited. We even had the motto "In The Pimps We Trust" for a reason! ;)

It's like trying to prove that Polish people are liars because Matt115 is a liar (joking!), you can't judge Piotr based on how Mat115 is! :heh:

Edited by Jost Amman (see edit history)

12 minutes ago, Jost Amman said:

So, basically, you're saying that there should be no water survival elements in the game, because you think the water is ok?

Well, ok... I guess. But you think like a player, and the developers need to think like developers.

No no no. I mean water is "early " stage problem. Food early/mid. You know survive rule First water second food. In MGS you can easy get water but food will be problem for long time

IMO, 7D2D looks WAY better than L4D1!

Now looks better but in 2014 would be looking similiar if you would check on other games until 2015.  Well 7dtd looks much better that F.E.A.R.2 but 7dtd is still in development while was released on 2009. I give this games as example i don't remember more "city with semi opened places in USA style"

That's exactly why entering Early Access on Steam was the right move from The Fun Pimps.

If you have a vision of the game you would like to create and play, but you don't have every detail clear, and you don't know how much time it'll take, then EA is definitely the right "publishing format" you need. The problem is not that development has been kinda slow, the problem is that most players buy an EA game and are delusional about their expectations.

There are out there REAL scammers that exploit the Early Access format to basically steal money from people, but there are also developers, like TFP, who are true to their word, and have ALWAYS been working on the game year after year, no matter what.

Btw Well... i'm very interested how will be looking one game.  I mean if this will be still in development or not.  I can write on priv about that.

Yes, but there were words "survival horror" : i think if you would ask someone in 2014 about horror game he would say - f.e.a.r.2 , resident evil, Silent hill etc.  Now it will be Fnaf ,poppy playtime etc. Yes this changes but if you use phase "star wars stormtrooper"  in 2000 everyone would think about...  orginal trilogy stormtoopers. Now? Well there are clone stormtroopers, first order stormtroopers etc.

2 minutes ago, Matt115 said:

No no no. I mean water is "early " stage problem. Food early/mid. You know survive rule First water second food. In MGS you can easy get water but food will be problem for long time

I disagree, water survival can't just be an issue for the first 15 minutes in the game.

22 minutes ago, Matt115 said:

but if this game change in other way : very dark, hard , "edgy"  then probably you would saying that you expect something diffrent and i would similiar thing like "yes but technology changed - you can watch how much brutal  another horrors games are. Few years ago it would not possible".

This is something I often don’t understand about your posts. The game in A20 is darker and edgier than it ever has been. The zombie models are grosser than they were with dangling eyeballs and such. There are now more gruesome remains and gore piles than ever before. Decapitations used to be just “pink mist” and now they are moving to grosser actual decapitations with the head popping off and a more horrific neck wound left behind. A21 is going even further with this with Glen-like eyes pooping out of sockets and caved in heads showing brain matter. 

There is spooky music now and sound effects that inspire dread at least the first time you hear them…lol. 

The wasteland cities are scarier especially if feral mode is on. Doing a quest in a wasteland downtown POI is much scarier now than ever before. 

There are more locations that are more horrific like sewers and sub terrain caves where you are confined in tight quarters if a wandering horde comes by and cuts off your escape routes.

7 Days to Die may not be as brutal and grossly over the top as other titles but I 

am always at a loss whenever I read your many posts that the game is less horrific now than it used to be. Maybe you feel it can only be Mad Max like OR horror like but not both. To me it seems like a more horrific mad max post apoc world than Mad Max itself. 

I know you’ll say the lack of variety spoils it for you but there is more variety now than there ever was in the past. Maybe not on specific zombie faces though. Not all past zombies got the upgrade. 

10 minutes ago, Jost Amman said:

You're missing the point. Everybody talks about development in general... these are The Fun Pimps, not the "average developer" or any of those developers you cited. We even had the motto "In The Pimps We Trust" for a reason! ;)

It's like trying to prove that Polish people are liars because Matt115 is a liar (joking!), you can't judge Piotr based on how Mat115 is! :heh:

I wasn't mean  TFP. Jugginator told very general so - i was writing about that not connected with TFP.  If someone told that  people are stealing cars i don't mean that people in this city stealing cars. 

I gave example how things looks in game industry  - i'm doing Master degree so i had to write about stuff like that. 

If he would write "you don't know about what TFP doing in their job" i woudn't say anything

5 minutes ago, Matt115 said:

Yes, but there were words "survival horror" : i think if you would ask someone in 2014 about horror game he would say - f.e.a.r.2 , resident evil, Silent hill etc.  Now it will be Fnaf ,poppy playtime etc. Yes this changes but if you use phase "star wars stormtrooper"  in 2000 everyone would think about...  orginal trilogy stormtoopers. Now? Well there are clone stormtroopers, first order stormtroopers etc.

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean here... :frown:

50 minutes ago, Matt115 said:

Ok . Witcher - Metropolis city version( yep Cd project wasn't first),  Silent hill downpour, DL2,  Aliens colonial marine, Gothic 3, CoD ww2 , Total war attila etc.

And you were in on the development builds of these games to witness how the cuts that were made during development made these games mediocre?  You played the much better earlier unreleased version of The Witcher before it became the mediocre lesser released version?

I wasn’t aware that these listed games had early access to their development process.

46 minutes ago, Jost Amman said:

I disagree, water survival can't just be an issue for the first 15 minutes in the game.

Well - this hard too say. A lot o people compaling that in MGS you can do something after 10 hour because most time you just cook food , drink water and just making shor tours

46 minutes ago, Roland said:

This is something I often don’t understand about your posts. The game in A20 is darker and edgier than it ever has been. The zombie models are grosser than they were with dangling eyeballs and such. There are now more gruesome remains and gore piles than ever before. Decapitations used to be just “pink mist” and now they are moving to grosser actual decapitations with the head popping off and a more horrific neck wound left behind. A21 is going even further with this with Glen-like eyes pooping out of sockets and caved in heads showing brain matter. 

There is spooky music now and sound effects that inspire dread at least the first time you hear them…lol. 

The wasteland cities are scarier especially if feral mode is on. Doing a quest in a wasteland downtown POI is much scarier now than ever before. 

There are more locations that are more horrific like sewers and sub terrain caves where you are confined in tight quarters if a wandering horde comes by and cuts off your escape routes.

7 Days to Die may not be as brutal and grossly over the top as other titles but I 

am always at a loss whenever I read your many posts that the game is less horrific now than it used to be. Maybe you feel it can only be Mad Max like OR horror like but not both. To me it seems like a more horrific mad max post apoc world than Mad Max itself. 

I know you’ll say the lack of variety spoils it for you but there is more variety now than there ever was in the past. Maybe not on specific zombie faces though. Not all past zombies got the upgrade. 

But it's 2022 not 2014.  Is less darker - colours were much faded that now. Edgier. Nope. You respawned near corpse

Corpse - Official 7 Days to Die Wiki (fandom.com) this corpse models looks very good for 2014. Zombies looks grosser that cod models of zombies ( well it wasn't Dead Island level but DI is not voxelgame - i accepted technical stuff). Now zombies looks better that in 2014 but now there is diffrents standards

EVcs6ES.jpg

This is no more room in hell 2 zombie.  A little bit more grosome.  More edgy? nope - drones, weapons models etc.

When i saw old 7dtd models - it's looks like RE4 and that's why good. now models looks like : 7dtd

7 Days to Die 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 Guide

Fallout 4

Splattercannon.webp.805df45773c6e2a38c8d593966e46485.webp

AK looks similiar right?

Feral is just... faster zombie with yellow eyes.  Idea is good - check this Introducing the Zombies – NMRiH2 Dev Blog . There is visual diffrence bettwen "feral", normal and weak zombie.

Well.. mad max is less horiffic that's true... but edgier. Mad Max is not horrific - is simple - there is "normal guys" and crazy bandits. nothing more nothing less.  Well i don't say this cannot be "edgy , dark, horror and nuclear post apo" in this same time - metro is good example for that, and in theory S.t.a.l.k.e.r but this is "post soviet style" - this ofc could be done - Terminator is good example for that

44 minutes ago, Jost Amman said:

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean here... :frown:

fine :)

12 minutes ago, Roland said:

And you were in on the development builds of these games to witness how the cuts that were made during development made these games mediocre?  You played the much better earlier unreleased version of The Witcher before it became the mediocre lesser released version?

I wasn’t aware that these listed games had early access to their development process.

Well i understanded ( this was my point) that you want example that people know sometimes what is happening behind a door. and i wrote this as replay for Jost. It wasn't about 7dtd, TFP, early access games. I was talked about game industry - usually if a lot of things is cutted or changed a lot that's mean something bad is happpening with produced game.  Jugginator post was very general so this could be about 7dtd and TFP only or about game companies

Edited by Matt115 (see edit history)

8 minutes ago, Matt115 said:

AK looks similiar right?

An AK is an AK, how much different would you expect it to be?? :lol:

8 minutes ago, Matt115 said:

Well i undestanded ( this was my point) that you want example that people know sometimes what is happening behind a door. and i wrote to Jost. It wasn't about 7dtd, TFP, early access games. I was talked about game industry - usually if a lot of things is cutted or changed a lot that's mean something bad is happpening with produced game. 

But again, that's because most 7D2D players haven't been following TFP as we do.

I'm surprised that you think these changes are "bad omens" for the game's future... you should know better!

4 minutes ago, Jost Amman said:

An AK is an AK, how much different would you expect it to be?? :lol:

AKm 74/2 | S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Wiki | Fandom

Idk if this will be looks good -  This stalker AKm 74/2 typical ak.  I undestand why Fallout 4  Ak have shovel parts - this happens 100 - 200 yo  after nuclear war, alternative universe, ghuls, mutants, most people don't remember how worlds was looking before war. But - 7dtd looks it would happens 10 years after - so this mean most guns will be still in very  good condition - so modifications like this would be useless - it would be much easier to find another gun. TLOU 1 have looking more... logical "modifications"

Edited by Matt115 (see edit history)

9 minutes ago, Matt115 said:

AKm 74/2 | S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Wiki | Fandom

Idk if this will be looks good -  This stalker AKm 74/2 typical ak.  I undestand why Fallout 4  Ak have shovel parts - this happens 100 - 200 yo  after nuclear war, alternative universe, ghuls, mutants, most people don't remember how worlds was looking before war. But - 7dtd looks it would happens 10 years after - so this mean most guns will be still in very  good condition - so modifications like this would be useless - it would be much easier to find another gun. TLOU 1 have looking more... logical "modifications"

Ok. But you're making up your own lore here... the devs have never confirmed any specific lore on purpose, they wanted each player to make up their own story in their minds. On the other hand, since there's no "official lore" of what really happened or how many years ago, you can't assume anything. You could be right or you could be wrong.

16 minutes ago, Matt115 said:

I was talked about game industry - usually if a lot of things is cutted or changed a lot that's mean something bad is happpening with produced game. 

Based on what evidence?  How much is “a lot”? I said making cuts is a normal part of the editing process and you said it is a sign of disaster. I asked for some evidence and you listed several games that you could not possibly have compared the pre-edited versions to the final product. Now you say again that making a lot of cuts is an industry known sign that the game has problems. Evidence?  

As for horror, you are saying that the style of the guns is what makes or breaks this as a true horror experience for you?  Because the guns look more stylistically like mad max it makes it impossible for you to think of the game as horror?  I don’t think like that. My definitions of what qualifies as horror seem to be very different than yours. In my opinion, if any random person watched gameplay of 7 Days to Die they would think it pretty gruesome and horror themed. I’m betting there are parents that play this game out of sight of their younger children because the violence and horror elements are deemed to be too much. 

Horror is probably in the eye of the Beholder….heheh

As a FnG, I like the game, I like it the way it is for its most parts. 

I.e., I think Romero Mod is more like it, with some tweaks, 'cause even that aint my definition of "perfect"

There is one solution.  Everyone develop their own 7D2D...........oh WAIT!  Is there a MOD for that? :).

8 hours ago, Roland said:

The netcode is under construction. There are necessary changes happening that show that TFP are engaged with ALL of their customers. The current network status is not the intended final product. If it is unbearable to play under current conditions then by all means take a break and keep checking back. 

Tell them to have a look at Mirror on the unity store.

I'm not saying "use this, it's good", but my experimentation with it has found it to be a very solid networking solution. I believe it is open source along with free.

Maybe something that can be used to get ideas from/as a base/whatever else?

On 8/1/2022 at 9:08 AM, BFT2020 said:

People throw around the term development hell a lot with TFP, but I think they are overusing the phase and it doesn't really apply to TFP. 

You say this and then go on a long rant of excuses as to why the game is still the way it is after nearly 10 years and use the "development" changes as a reason behind it.

It seems like you only want the term "development" to be used whenever it fits your point of view.

If this game was only released ~2 years ago then you would have a point. But it's been out for nearly 10 years with several constant major changes to the core game itself from each version and eventually people get to the point of "I'll believe it when I see it but I don't have much faith". Because that's whats been offered and that's on TFP themselves.  This last release has some good aspects in the game no doubt. But it also has alot of bad points as well. Some of the issues are still there from A17 bug reports that haven't been addressed. Hell, look at the new folder structure BS (which is a big issue). All of this points to the game declining. So why should I think A21 is going to be any different than it was from A17 to A18, or A18-19, or A19 to 20 when they haven't given me any reason to believe it will? Because its "new" and going "gold"?

On 8/1/2022 at 9:08 AM, BFT2020 said:

He is entitled to his thoughts, but that doesn't make them right.

Neither does yours.

Edited by Roland (see edit history)

58 minutes ago, Sal said:

You say this and then go on a long rant of excuses as to why the game is still the way it is after nearly 10 years and use the "development" changes as a reason behind it.

Is still "the way it is"?? What does that even mean? You're so bent on hating the game, you don't even realize some of us are happy of "the way it is".

We know there's stuff to fix and stuff to balance, but that's it.

1 hour ago, Sal said:

Hell, look at the new folder structure BS (which is a big issue).

If you don't know why the folder structure changes are necessary, don't embarrass yourself.

Everything is done for a reason. The folder location change is necessary to support cross-platform play (for a future console re-release) and Win11 and Microsoft standards.

It's not even the big issue you describe, in fact, several modders have already adapted to the new standard.

1 hour ago, Sal said:

All of this points to the game declining. So why should I think A21 is going to be any different than it was from A17 to A18, or A18-19, or A19 to 20 when they haven't given me any reason to believe it will?

You would never think anything positive because the issue here it's not the development, it's your own twisted vision of it. You have your ideas and opinions, fine. But the devs don't get development directions from players or even from other devs.

Let them do their job and let them decide what they need to do first, second, and last.

And if they don't like how something has come out, they'll change it, it's their prerogative.

On 8/1/2022 at 6:21 AM, JaxTeller718 said:

He is not wrong. I've been playing since 10 and I would be counted among those that feel like there is no real direction. Too many removals, too many changes to what the game was originally supposed to be. 

Can we agree that the feature list of kickstarter is the game it was originally supposed to be? Can you point to any kickstarter-features that were once in the game and not there anymore?

And I don't think "sandbox" for example would count here as the game was once 100% sandbox just because all the other elements were missing. Now with everything included "sandbox" is just a much smaller part of the whole game.

How any times have we been told that the overhauling of progression, perks and weapons were done. A18 then A20. Now its happening again. Changes made to the game for casuals, the direction to focus on under 40 hour players and now they remove jars etc to draw out early game survival. 

Where is there an overhaul of progression, perks and weapons? The crafting system is getting overhauled.

No weapons are changed, progression is the same like A20. And apart from a few changes of bonuses in specific perks to accomodate the new crafting system the perk system is as it was.

If changing the bonuses of some perks is an overhaul then I can promise you many many more overhauls happening even in beta.

In other words, do you really think they promised not to "overhaul" single perks anymore?

It sounds like its gone of course several times to me just by being here and seeing the talk around every Alpha. 

He doesnt necessary have to be concerned about his economic situation to complain about the direction.

But lets say he is. If these changes were SO great then he should prosper. He should flourish. He should be soaked in riches because these updates are so amazing to the game. But your very explanation of his concerns all but confirms that if his economic situation changes then it is due to the fact these changes are NOT overwhelmingly popular among the community and will have a ripple effect on his role as a 7 days streamer.

If you watched the video he tells you. He has been playing since Alpha 7.

Edited by meganoth (see edit history)