The Zombie Nightmare On Snake Island

Sarah Steele

I started a new series today of 7DTD A20 on my gaming channel. 

A ship hit a reef not far from a large island and 200 passengers swam to the safety of the island. However, it was soon clear that this island was not safe.

Not only were hordes of zombies roaming the island but it was going to soon be clear why this island was known as Snake Island.

Episode 1: I found a house to explore on the island and this shocking thing happened to me.

Edited by Sarah Steele (see edit history)

Not knowing what was on this island I had fashioned myself a spear made of wood. Looking back at what happened that day this quite possibly saved my life that day.

Episode 2: While exploring the house I soon encountered one of the native residents of Snake Island.

I knew a group of zombies was getting much closer. They could smell the meat that I was carrying in my backpack and every once in a while I could see shadows shuffling through the trees on either side of me. I was also very hungry and thirsty. Before too long I was going to need to risk being attacked by these zombies which had been trailing me for miles and put down a campfire and cook up a late breakfast. I failed to consider the smell of cooking meat would attract even more zombies to my location.

• 1 month later...