Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Ronin007

So me and my friend made a server on darkness falls, I get an error in the console each time I try to interact with Jen the trader, I'm the host, and my friend doesn't get this error.
"[XUi] Error while updating window group 'radial':" and also this one "Object reference not set to an instance of an object"
I have the logs on pastepin : https://pastebin.com/zRfks5pS
Also we play on A20.5 
I hope there's a fix because we can't play like that, thanks in advance
Edited by Ronin007 (see edit history)

8 hours ago, Ronin007 said:
So me and my friend made a server on darkness falls, I get an error in the console each time I try to interact with Jen the trader, I'm the host, and my friend doesn't get this error.
"[XUi] Error while updating window group 'radial':" and also this one "Object reference not set to an instance of an object"
I have the logs on pastepin : https://pastebin.com/zRfks5pS
Also we play on A20.5 
I hope there's a fix because we can't play like that, thanks in advance

There seems to be multiple errors….missing prefabs, permission issues with EOS and errors with the xui. Someone may have other suggestions but is is what I would try. Make a backup of your save somewhere outside of where it is like the desktop. Delete your Mods folder. Verify integrity of game files and do it twice. Reinstall Darkness Falls then put your save back. When you start up the save, double check the correct settings for the game are correct and you should be good. For the EOS error, be sure to create an exclusion for the 7 Days folder and your Saves folder in your antivirus software.

That is not the latest version of DF, I would recommend everyone update to the latest version

Sorry I saw this 7.Days.to.Die.v20.3

Make sure that you have it updated to the latest version of DF.  Khaine is constantly updating his mod to fix issues as he is aware of them.

Edited by BFT2020 (see edit history)

On 7/28/2022 at 1:16 AM, Star69 said:

There seems to be multiple errors….missing prefabs, permission issues with EOS and errors with the xui. Someone may have other suggestions but is is what I would try. Make a backup of your save somewhere outside of where it is like the desktop. Delete your Mods folder. Verify integrity of game files and do it twice. Reinstall Darkness Falls then put your save back. When you start up the save, double check the correct settings for the game are correct and you should be good. For the EOS error, be sure to create an exclusion for the 7 Days folder and your Saves folder in your antivirus software.

We tried that, but issue is still there