.30-06 Weapons pack (update : V3.final)

Izayo

*READ THIS FIRST*

- make sure you remove the old version (folder) name "izayo_weapons_firearms" , the new one will be "izayo_weapons_firearms_3006"

- all items in this pack were rename , the guns , ammo will disappeared in your gamesave. you can bring them back by load the save with cheatmode on 

then give yourself back what it's gone if you can remember. (sorry about that)

***update 01/02/2023***

- better balance , better model/texture , animation

- added T1springfieldm1903 , T4 HCAR (trader exclusive)

- removed Browning Heavy Machinegun and replace with Sentry 1917 HMG

- Guns can be craft,loot now

***update 13/08/2022***

fixed 2x scope bug in vanilla guns

fixed crosshair while ADS

I recommended to remove the old one first (izayo_weapons_firearms_v1)

This is 1/4 of my firearms mod pack

aFzGXJ.3006packNB.png

Download 

Googledrive https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GBVsk1tRzwx63pRZlNj1KmoZEGM3sHUV/view?usp=share_link

Mega : https://mega.nz/file/NdAz0LoQ#kaKFOKyGfdzRtG3LP_qvbIqOsXsci7uhUXQCLGhdnjM

Old version v.2 (Thanks to Nubasik90 for re-upload)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fxg24LuM7RK5y8nXQz3tul37XIdc2sHA/view?usp=sharing

- added .30-06 ammo (a stronger 7.62) normal and Steelcore )

- addes 6 guns that uses vanilla's mods

*** Tier1 Rifle Springfield M1903 (single-load)  = M1903 with locked magazine feeder. can only be loaded with 1 bullet

*** Tier 2 Rifle Lever action .30-06 = low capacity , medium rate of fire  

*** Tier 3 Rifle M1 Garand = *ping* 

*** Tier 3 Machinegun Browning Automactic Rifle = a classic automatic rifle that served both world wars

*** Tier 3 Machinegun Sentry-1917 Heavy Machine Gun = a Handheld Heavy Machine gun  , you can't aim and sprint because it's heavy (using Auger holdtype)

*** Tier 4 HCAR (Heavy Counter Assault Rifle) Trader Exclusive = Modern version of BAR with half-time lighter weight , will give you a small mobility bonus both run and walk 

*** Removed Browning Heavy Machine gun it's too cursed also no holdtype support****

*Special Thanks*

- Many free models from sketchfab

- Sounds from L4D2 , BFV , BF1

- guys who teach me how to mod , use unity

*** Khaines Korner

*** RussianDood

*** David Taylor

report bug / problem in the comment

Edited by Izayo (see edit history)

I like the looks of these keep up the good work. heres some of my gun and ammo requests. 10 gauge with a full length double barrel and a browning BPS pump action. 7.62x54R fired by the mosin nagant bolt action and the PKM belt fed machine gun. Though I wish the game had an animation for properly loading a 5 shot bolt action rifle.

6 hours ago, AndrewT said:

I like the looks of these keep up the good work. heres some of my gun and ammo requests. 10 gauge with a full length double barrel and a browning BPS pump action. 7.62x54R fired by the mosin nagant bolt action and the PKM belt fed machine gun. Though I wish the game had an animation for properly loading a 5 shot bolt action rifle.

yeah the gun must base on existing holdtype (hand position and animations) . bolt-action  is gonna be 1 round / mag base on hunting rifle holdtype . LMG is gonna have weird handgrip position (m60) 

double barrel is possible, I'll try

3 hours ago, Izayo said:

yeah the gun must base on existing holdtype (hand position and animations) . bolt-action  is gonna be 1 round / mag base on hunting rifle holdtype . LMG is gonna have weird handgrip position (m60) 

double barrel is possible, I'll try

hopefully a website or something has a good free model of a full length double barrel. also the browning BPS 10 gauge pump i've seen it in tactical black and camo paint for hunting. actually wait a minute someone else tried to do the PKM LMG but its animations were off as casings and belt links are ejected from the left side so you could try the russian DP28 which also fires the 7.62x54R. but do whatever you want.

Edited by AndrewT (see edit history)

1 hour ago, AndrewT said:

hopefully a website or something has a good free model of a full length double barrel. also the browning BPS 10 gauge pump i've seen it in tactical black and camo paint for hunting. actually wait a minute someone else tried to do the PKM LMG but its animations were off as casings and belt links are ejected from the left side so you could try the russian DP28 which also fires the 7.62x54R. but do whatever you want.

lol I still have soviet_pack alpha16 in my drive

@DeltazvlvMake sure this mod is installed on all computers (server and everyone that is connecting to the server).  It adds new assets to the game so both the server and client need it installed.

On 7/26/2022 at 9:20 AM, Izayo said:

- due to my limited knowledge they will be only appeared on traders only  (Better Barter 3+ recommended)

- ammo are craftable

Would you like me to create a modlet to add these items to the loot tables and crafting recipes?  Including new schematics to unlock and tied into the progression perks?

Edited by BFT2020 (see edit history)

18 minutes ago, Deltazvlv said:

I thought I had done that as well and got the same error.  Can I get a 'how to" on the proper client side download path?   Thanks for the quick response, Id love to get this figured out.

Sure once I get on my gaming computer so I can take screenshots as an example.  One thing you might want to check is your file path, that seems to be a majority of first time issues with mods.

Where your mods are located at, the file path should be 7daystodie/mods/Modfolder.  Once you click on the specific mod folder, you should see a file in there call ModInfo

image.thumb.png.c5e62498b5b17e9bcc38229ac105e3bf.png

It works fine on my computer once I have the path setup correctly.  This is how it should look like

image.png.e435ba06acecd730c15ed2947d726f0e.png

When I first extracted the file, it looked like this

image.png.7b7c7849b9c27102ecd0e4134fc5d76d.png

image.png.9074001f516df6a29437a8286ed8bf5b.png

It created the same folder inside of itself.  At that point, I just copied all of those files (the 4 folders and ModInfo.xml) and just placed them in the first izayo_weapons_firearms_v1 folder so it looks like my first picture.

AVISO ANTES DE USAR ESTE MOD TAN SOLO USANDO ESE MOD ACTIVO EN EL JUEGO SIN OTROS MODS.. ROMPE LA MIRA TELESCOPICA X2 DE EL JUEGO VANILLA 7 TO DAYS 

EL RIFLE DE TUBERIA NO SE PUEDE USAR CON ESTE MOD instalado LA MIRA X2 NO FUNCIONA SI USAS ESTE MOD
-------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WARNING BEFORE USING THIS MOD ONLY USING THAT MOD ACTIVE IN THE GAME WITHOUT OTHER MODS.. BREAK THE X2 SCOPE OF THE GAME VANILLA 7 TO DAYS

THE PIPE RIFLE CANNOT BE USED WITH THIS MOD INSTALLED THE X2 SCOPE DOES NOT WORK IF YOU USE THIS MOD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by josefdarks (see edit history)

On 8/4/2022 at 1:32 AM, josefdarks said:

AVISO ANTES DE USAR ESTE MOD TAN SOLO USANDO ESE MOD ACTIVO EN EL JUEGO SIN OTROS MODS.. ROMPE LA MIRA TELESCOPICA X2 DE EL JUEGO VANILLA 7 TO DAYS 

EL RIFLE DE TUBERIA NO SE PUEDE USAR CON ESTE MOD instalado LA MIRA X2 NO FUNCIONA SI USAS ESTE MOD
-------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------

WARNING BEFORE USING THIS MOD ONLY USING THAT MOD ACTIVE IN THE GAME WITHOUT OTHER MODS.. BREAK THE X2 SCOPE OF THE GAME VANILLA 7 TO DAYS

THE PIPE RIFLE CANNOT BE USED WITH THIS MOD INSTALLED THE X2 SCOPE DOES NOT WORK IF YOU USE THIS MOD

I forget to add 

<item_property_overrides name="gunRifleT0PipeRifle">
            <property name="Zoom_overlay" value="#Other/Items?Weapons/HUD/sniper_zoom_overlay.tga"/>
        </item_property_overrides>

will update soon 

• Izayo changed the title to .30-06 Weapons (update : fixed 2xscope)

Izayo I'm sure you can find the right sounds for this particular rifle but another caliber idea i got for you is 10mm because the caseless cartages fired by the well love M41A pulse rifle are 10mm wide. the pulse rifle I always enjoyed and the old starvation mod that died out after one of its dev team members was killed in a motorbike accident believe it or not at one point had a plasma rifle that can only be used with the EXOskeleton and the rifle looked exactly like the pulse rifle.

also i have zombies from other mods are insane such as titan zombies and the electric scream from the pulse rifle would be music to my ears while killing these giant zombies

Edited by AndrewT (see edit history)

5 hours ago, AndrewT said:

Izayo I'm sure you can find the right sounds for this particular rifle but another caliber idea i got for you is 10mm because the caseless cartages fired by the well love M41A pulse rifle are 10mm wide. the pulse rifle I always enjoyed and the old starvation mod that died out after one of its dev team members was killed in a motorbike accident believe it or not at one point had a plasma rifle that can only be used with the EXOskeleton and the rifle looked exactly like the pulse rifle.

also i have zombies from other mods are insane such as titan zombies and the electric scream from the pulse rifle would be music to my ears while killing these giant zombies

I don't want to expand too much caliber it's hard to balance , I may make one in the future as a small sepperate mod. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...