Unable to toggle zombie AI due to 65% keyboard layout.

I am yet to fully enjoy the World Editor as I can't interact with the zombies. I have a 65% style keyboard and there's no access to the * on the Numpad to toggle the AI. I cannot find any command to enter into the Debug console either. What gives?? Please someone tell me how to either change the toggle from * to something else via game XML etc. OR what is the command I input to toggle it in the console. Be aware that plugging in a peripheral USB Number Pad doesn't work. That * does nothing either. How do you even know the AI is toggled!!!??? Where's the information or feedback?? Isn't this toggle one of the most important things everyone needs to be able to do, whatever their setup. I'm really frustrated. Anyone?

spacer.png

Edited by alanmakestuff (see edit history)

The AI is always on. The AI is always watching. Worry not, citizen. You are in safe hands.

There might be a keybind - setting for the console, but I don't think there are settings for the debug keys.

Can you find an actual keyboard, you know, from a junk pile at the street corner ...? :)

55 minutes ago, theFlu said:

Can you find an actual keyboard, you know, from a junk pile at the street corner ...? :)

I usually only find plastics, clay, wood, iron and paper.......oh and stones.

Havent found a keyboard yet.

/whistles innocently.

10 hours ago, Rotor said:

I usually only find plastics, clay, wood, iron and paper.......oh and stones.

Havent found a keyboard yet.

/whistles innocently.

I'd hit the mo power stores, just watch out for the Z's posing as workers.

17 hours ago, Darthjake said:

I'd hit the mo power stores, just watch out for the Z's posing as workers.

Zs posing as workers? I thought retail workers had to be emotonal Zs to survive the abuse customers throw at them. Or is that just what happens after a while in the job?

7 hours ago, Pernicious said:

Zs posing as workers? I thought retail workers had to be emotonal Zs to survive the abuse customers throw at them. Or is that just what happens after a while in the job?

Retail workers aren't afraid of hell, we've worked in...  well Retail.

Some can be emotional z's others just trudge through the day hoping to taste some tasty brains with a nice chianti and fava beans.

Yes, yes, the original was served with liver....

Edited by Darthjake
add info (see edit history)