Splitscreen on the New console version ??

maxousara

I'm sure you won't get one. What features the console version can have will be evaluated by the publisher contracted to do this, and even if he already knew, he isn't active on this forum yet.

I would suggest reposting that suggestion after the partnership is announced.

• 5 months later...
On 7/5/2022 at 3:11 PM, maxousara said:

Hello i'm back after 5 months we had some news about console and the game is in development. i repost my question if someone have the answers when the game Will be done that Will be too late. If a splitscreen is preview on the New console version like the old version.

That is unknown at this time. My gut feeling is no since the new console version is being made to exactly match the PC version and online crossplay is a focus. It's always possible but there is no news on specifics like that at this point.

Right now the development of the console version is literally the optimization and completion of the PC version. If any extra features are added to console such as split screen it won't happen until what is common to both is completed. 

Finally, I can say that they are working hard just to get a PC equivalent version to be able to run on the consoles. Split screen functionality adds quite a bit more strain on performance.

There hasn't been an official announcement on exact console features yet so it is always a possibility until we hear definitively that it's a no-- but I'd say the odds are against it. 

• 1 month later...