GPU prices are crashing

ElCabong

21 minutes ago, ElCabong said:

It's a general discussion and it's devoted to gaming so I thought it'd be appropriate. A lot of GPU posts show up here.

That's true that GPU show up but this have to be somehow connected directly with 7dtd - what can be used ( like min speciment), problems with GPU during playing or which technlogy can be use to somehow improve 7dtd. So this is not directly connected with 7dtd.  If you for example -  put this like and wrote something like " check this guys <link>  i think 7dtd's min. speciments can be highter now  because more people can buy CPU cheaper so maps , hordes etc can be bigger".  this is my advice 

Edited by Matt115 (see edit history)

I upgraded from a RTX 2070 (That fried) to a RTX 3070 Ti and just got an extra 10 frames per second on minimum frame rates in heavily packed city zones ... Man I wish TFP optimise this S*   Well at least Cyberpunk 2077 runs like lightning ....

15 hours ago, Ripflex said:

I upgraded from a RTX 2070 (That fried) to a RTX 3070 Ti and just got an extra 10 frames per second on minimum frame rates in heavily packed city zones ... Man I wish TFP optimise this S*   Well at least Cyberpunk 2077 runs like lightning ....

That'd be because in cities, there's a lot of structural integrity calcs going on, which the GPU doesn't help with. Optimise your CPU single core performance :)

I found I wasn't that impressed by CP2077 ray tracing. You could notice it when you look of course. Mostly on things like cars puddles on the street, etc. But it already felt fairly natural with it off and turning it on didn't make it look that much better.

But I played Outriders with RTX off by accident one time, and was wondering why the game looked so flat and unrealistic. I think it might have to do with first person vs third person shooter? In first person mode, you don't see yourself so your focus moves a lot. In third person, you focus on yourself and you notice how different lighting affects you and your immediate surrounds.