I keep crashing

anthony106531

I started playing with my friend who has played and molded this game for a while now and told me to install mods and walked me through it but the mods didn't work. So I deleted them all and now my game keeps crashing and I've tried validating the files and completely uninstalling it but it still hasn't worked

12 minutes ago, BFT2020 said:

Can you provide the logfiles from the latest crash?  You mentioned mods in the first post so I am wondering if something has been left that is causing the game to crash.

I'm not sure what log files are I'm quite new to pc gaming. I have completely gotten rid of my files and deleted everything than started it up again and then it keeps crashing. It's only when I try to start a world. Sometimes when I do almost all of the fixes and change my setting it works for a bit but then crashes

Enter this in your windows search bar to find your log files. "%appdata%\7DaysToDie\Logs" (without the quotes).

Copy the contents of your latest log to pastebin.com and then post the link here. Someone will read it and see what the problem is.

Did you use the Launcher/Tools/Clean game data... menu yet?