Not sure if I am missing something or if this is a potential bug?

Nunhappy

4lGrKln.png

I was trying to place a block here and it is acting like something is in that space. But there is nothing. I destroyed all of the dirt around it and placed frames and still cant place a block in that spot. I have no idea what is going on. I play on Steam running the experimental build A20.5 (b2), so I am thinking it might also be a possible bug? Usually it ends up being me making a stupid mistake or missing something.  

I haven't had this happen in a long time but check to make sure there still isn't a tiny part of a block that used to be there. This used to drive me nuts. You have to run around and check closely because it's usually very small. 

So without exact confirmation of what it is, I have come to the idea that it is probably the quest marker. It is a 2 block high space I cant place. So I feel that is the appropriate size for a quest marker. Again, I could be wrong. I have nothing to prove this. This is only my opinion. This community is really helpful. Thank you guys.

do an F11 screen shot and upload it to imgur then link it here.. that will show us the poi name. thus we can see if there is a rally marker there in the editor.

Thanks  :)
QA Tester-unholyjoe

On 6/18/2022 at 10:40 AM, unholyjoe said:

do an F11 screen shot and upload it to imgur then link it here.. that will show us the poi name. thus we can see if there is a rally marker there in the editor.

Thanks  :)
QA Tester-unholyjoe

I used F11 and it made a noise obvious to a screenshot but where is the file located? I already looked in the screenshot folder for 7dtd via steam but even after googling I cant find out where the screenshots are located via F11. 

1 hour ago, Nunhappy said:

I used F11 and it made a noise obvious to a screenshot but where is the file located? I already looked in the screenshot folder for 7dtd via steam but even after googling I cant find out where the screenshots are located via F11. 

the new default location is on mine like this... C:\Users\joe\AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie\Screenshots

location for screen shot folder in a20.5b2.jpg

A20.5_2022-06-20_07-34-28.jpg