When will the controls for the gyrocopter be fixed?

Nunhappy

On 6/16/2022 at 3:15 AM, pApA^LeGBa said:

@warmer So you rely on luck finding all the recipes for minibike, forge, workbench, chemstation and first aid in MP? 

Not at all what I said. what I implied is that getting to that level to craft a gyro based on stats alone is a GIGANTIC investment. Since they introduced bicycles as a quest reward I have stopped spending point beyond getting a forge based on stats for most play throughs. Bicycles are my main vehicle. No gas and silent essentially. Much easier to be stealthy in the wasteland on a bike than a gas powered vehicle. I usually find a trader/POI with a working bench or chemstation pretty quickly.

Edited by warmer (see edit history)

@warmer There is no working crafting stations at traders or in POI´s anymore in A20. And as said, the gyro recipes/parts are mostly bought at the trader due to having invested in INT and better barter, wich also gives you guaranteed access to a crucible in the secret stash. And tbh i have yet to see a vehicle attract zombies. They only recognize me when i am really near them and that´s the same as on the bicycle. Really rather save a LOT of time beeing way faster when traveling, even on survivalist i can spare the points for the motorcycle.

Edited by pApA^LeGBa (see edit history)

Learn to fly it, its not that hard, do people just give up that easily??, how much easy do players want things to be? its a zombie end of the world game, nothing is easy, its survival

a gyrocopter isnt supposed to be a fancy super dooper flying machine, it is what it is

if players cant control it, then thats down to the players keyboard skills, not the game

Edited by Data (see edit history)