Zombies not spawning

ProAleX68

I connected to the server and didn't have problems. I think your cpu is too weak to handle much. I saw a base with 6 blade traps, and many large tree farms.

That's too much math/data for your 2 core processor to handle. I don't think that cpu could handle more than 20 or 25 zombies.

On 07.06.2022 at 12:50, Beelzybub said:

Кроме того, один из ваших модов имеет недопустимое целое число в items.xml . "WRN не может разобрать int WarningMax '.6'".

Уменьшение дисстанции просмотра с 12 до 6 может помочь производительности.

Hello, can you tell me how to more accurately determine what kind of mod it is?

From the log that error doesn’t point to which mod it’s from and you have so many mods it would be difficult to know which one it came from. There are also a bunch of EOS connection problems. Be sure you have forwarded all the necessary ports on your router and check that thay are open with an online port scanner. Also be sure that you have set an exclusion for the game folder and saves folder in your antivirus software.

8 hours ago, ProAleX68 said:

Hello, can you tell me how to more accurately determine what kind of mod it is?

Do a text search in your mod folder for the text "WarningMax". Any mod file that changes that variable will show in the result. It should be an "items.xml" file.

Once you find where WarningMax = .6, change it to WarningMax = 1.

9 hours ago, Beelzybub said:

Выполните текстовый поиск в папке mod для текста "WarningMax". Любой файл мода, который изменяет эту переменную, будет отображаться в результате. Это должно быть "items.xml - файл.

Как только вы найдете, где WarningMax = .6 , измените его на WarningMax = 1 .

Thank you very much for your answer, it helped me a lot. Don't tell me what this parameter is responsible for?

• 5 months later...
17 hours ago, Beleraffont said:

The same problem, dont have zombies at any region. Basic game with no mods or Undead Legacy with 10-20 mods - problem is the same. Uninstalled game, cleared game data, checked integrity of a game. No effect. Have logs: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19ZdlABHIcdlSvfwHnpHwMhKPJ7ciruBy/view?usp=share_link

Please start a new thread next time you have an issue. Also one **vanilla** logfile would be enough, a logfile from a modded game only muddies the issue. (Note to everyone else, if you check out his logfiles, read the last one, output_log_client__2022-11-25__22-49-43.txt, that is the vanilla one after cleaning game data ).

I see lots of warnings about blocks that can't be placed ("WRN No chunk for position") but that could be normal on Navezgane, warnings are harmless most of the time. Sadly you were playing the game for only 2 minutes. It is quite possible that in that time no zombies spawn, especially if you don't leave the starting area.

Would it be possible for you to make a new logfile? Use the map PREGEN6k and if you don't already spawn beside a town, do the quests to find the trader. Go there and wander around inside the town, especially the center of town with the little shops. If you still get no zombies, post that logfile.