New Quest System is annoying: get Tier1 Quests from other traders while i am on Tier5 Quests with my first Trader

Narima

I always go to the frist introduced Trader1 and do the Tier 1 Quests. After that, Trader1 send me to other trader2. The next day, trader 1 gives me Tier2 Quests. Trader2 now in the latest playable Alpha trader2 hass only Tier1 Quests.  ok, doing Tier2 Quests Trader1 gives me - after a while he send me to Trader3 and the next day, traider1 gives me Tier3 Quests - Trader2 and Trader3 still give me only Tier1 quests.. Played in 3 different rnd generated worlds till day 14 - Tier 5 quests from Trader1 but all other traders only offer Tier1 quests.  This i new because all other versions of the game before - i got from the traders the same Tierquests as Trader1 gave me. Its really annoying. As i cant find it in the Bugs section, i think its intendet to be a new "feature" i dont like.

The flipside of this is that you can get your tier clear rewards again from each trader. So you can get those 500 steel blocks and the bonus bundles again. Quest rewards are much more substantial than loot from PoIs anyway, unless your loot stage is super high.

1 minute ago, ElDudorino said:

The flipside of this is that you can get your tier clear rewards again from each trader. So you can get those 500 steel blocks and the bonus bundles again. Quest rewards are much more substantial than loot from PoIs anyway, unless your loot stage is super high.

agreed the quest rush for high tier items is real i ended up getting a lvl 3 m60 by day 6 just by rushing quests and got tier 4 completed

One of the worst parts about the Trader quest system is that now on Random gen you can end up having to run back and forth across most of the map. Collect Quest Run 8km to quest area to complete quest then 8km back to trader, rinse and repeat for all quests and levels.

They used to send you to close by buildings, not anymore which is complete nightmare for new starts which no vehicles.

34 minutes ago, Cragz UK said:

One of the worst parts about the Trader quest system is that now on Random gen you can end up having to run back and forth across most of the map. Collect Quest Run 8km to quest area to complete quest then 8km back to trader, rinse and repeat for all quests and levels.

They used to send you to close by buildings, not anymore which is complete nightmare for new starts which no vehicles.

This will only happen if there are no nearby PoIs of that tier. The same thing somewhat happens in the handmade Navezgane.