Can a land claim block stop a portion of map from being reset by md5?

Xander Zysk

I just been pondering over how I might find a way to make a work around that does work for this game and I had this idea where maybe the land claim block could stop a section from being reset. Now might seem dumb to some of you but I don't know a whole lot about the tech so I'm just trying the best I can I was even gonna try doing a check and see if a certain block type was causing the error or maybe even an item... if you guys have any info on what you've tried and in what depth you've tried it I'm gonna do some testing over the next few weeks maybe I'll find something or waste my life who knows!?.

• 1 year later...

Well I know this is a year old now but I just created my account and experienced my first MD5 error i'm on day 198 

Over this time i have accumulated a lot of stuff, had a lot of storage chests etc. and now it's all gone. I still have the back half of my base but the main enterance with all my belongings is gone.

I built my base at the foot of a mountain and eventually tunneled all the way through to the other side and started to build upwards about ten stories 20x20 to the top of the mountain. I had land claim blocks placed on every corner on every floor thinking this was the reason why i have never experienced this error but tonight I was tunneling from my base to the desert biome and unfortunately my time has come. Pretty discouraging when it does happen I tried everything to recover what I lost with no luck hopefully the game is updated on consoles and I will try again but for now I had to delete it and move on