end of tier quest rewards bugged?

Dead Wombat

I finished the required amount of T4 quests at trader bob to get the special reward.... i have done 7 more T4's and got another end of tier reward.  Here is the thing i have done 7 T5's and have not gotten any special reward.... soo bug or ??

You can only get one completion reward per tier, but you can complete a higher tier by doing more lower tier quests. As in, the reward you think of as your second tier 4 was the tier 5 completion.

It's a point system, you get one point per quest tier for completing a quest, and you need 7xTier points to complete one.

16 hours ago, Dead Wombat said:

I finished the required amount of T4 quests at trader bob to get the special reward.... i have done 7 more T4's and got another end of tier reward.  Here is the thing i have done 7 T5's and have not gotten any special reward.... soo bug or ??

Might not be.  I think in order to get the T5 chain reward, there needs to be T6 quests.  While I see that the fetch, clear, and fetch/clear have T6 levels, I haven't played long enough and done enough T5 quests to see if they implemented them yet in the game.

Have you unlocked T6 quests in the game?