game crashing and stuff gone! a glitch???

Jryder21

being that the game suddenly starts sketching out right before your kicked off and  you get back on the map to find only your storage has vanished? I find it very difficult to believe that that's just a malfunction in the program. it's too specific to what's disappearing, it's not like what you had on you or the areas where you haven't actually put any of your stuff yet vanishes, only the spots where you had all your goodies stored! coincidence? I find very hard to believe again I say. I think it's at hackers that are just jacking our loot and it being blamed on errors cuz its easier, but i could be wrong, its not like im a tech expert, probably could be an actual glitch. but again I say way too specific on what disappears and the way it behaves right before it does that specific crash and vanish "error" cuz it's kicked me off quite often but no sketchy behavior and nothing missing, its just a strieght up dropped.  and i noticed how the game acts funny right before it kicks me off right when it's about to steal all my stuff it happened the same way all 3 times its done it to me. and that totally screems someone's doing that to get free loot! because it does always seem to happen to EVERYONE its happened to AFTER enough time has gone by to safely say that that person has probably gathered quite a bit of stuff by now, and then all the sudden it happens! And from what I've observed what happens is all of a sudden the game starts skipping as if it's missing every other frame and then there's nothing going on no activity no no zombies no zombie noise and all the sudden it just goes black and kicks you off but when it just crashes, it doesn't do that glitching thing but differently does when it's about to steal my stuff and happen the same way every time like I said I think it should be looked into more so of hackers than glitches in errors. but that's just me going off of what I observed like I said I'm no Tech expert but I am observant

I have just made a discovery regarding the vanishing of equipment and supplies it only happens to your stuff that is focused around for you have your bedroll laid cuz none of my other spots were touched only wear my bedroll was

ok im no longer thinking bedrolls are involved as much but now im pretty much convinced that it is hackers doing it because it happened again and the event left a noticable area of occurrence basically screaming that the loot box was the focus of the "error" as you are claiming it to be. so im saying it again!! RANDOM ERRORS WOULD NOT ONLY TARGET THE PLAYERS STORED RESOURCES  it would randomly do it to every part of the game at any time and all material within that spot would be gone there would be holes all over the game maps from it doing that but no it completely ignores everything but the player's inventory in storage and I'm almost certain that the first sign is random players joining your map and running around and wanting to Ally with you and then leave yeah I'm pretty sure they're scouting your storage location so they can jack up your stuff and then it happens another error. cuz that's something I happened to notice occurred today when it happened was a random player came and joined my game and linked up with me and met up with me and as soon as we got back to my base they had to go which coincidentally happens right after I left the comment that I'm adding this on to. I wonder how that happened? random right? just coincidence? no they had to find my unmarked stuff in order to have another error happen..... when I wasn't around I e  kick-off again you know so I'm going to leave this for everyone who actually reads this don't Mark your spots Mark other spots decoys and put your quick marker the flag close to where you're going but not exactly where you're going that way they can't come and Buddy up with you and then take your map markers and all sudden you stuff going on a error run!! yeah I wonder with as long as this game's been around and it's still happening to our stuff? I'm not so sure that they're trying to fix it, but I could be wrong! but then again, why haven't they gotten it yet?  this game has been out long enough to become free on Game Pass? Come on their technical programmers it's not that hard for them to actually find an program bug within that many years and resolve it!  and if im wrong on that, then they need new techs all around!!  seeing that it hasn't been fixed could possibly mean that its one of them which is why it keeps going on and still happening in and they are incapable of getting it themselves but kbows how to make a program that only targets the players loot and steals it all cuz we sure do put a lot of effort into getting all that stuff for it to just coincidentally get erased right??erased. yeah right!!!! i bet ten cents that theres some players playing this game that have WAY more inventory than the game originally has, and all thier preset resources have hardly seen any replenishing  due to lack of any real farming 

Edited by Jryder21 (see edit history)

On 5/21/2022 at 5:06 AM, Jryder21 said:

ok im no longer thinking bedrolls are involved as much but now im pretty much convinced that it is hackers doing it because it happened again and the event left a noticable area of occurrence basically screaming that the loot box was the focus of the "error" as you are claiming it to be. so im saying it again!! RANDOM ERRORS WOULD NOT ONLY TARGET THE PLAYERS STORED RESOURCES  it would randomly do it to every part of the game at any time and all material within that spot would be gone there would be holes all over the game maps from it doing that but no it completely ignores everything but the player's inventory in storage and I'm almost certain that the first sign is random players joining your map and running around and wanting to Ally with you and then leave yeah I'm pretty sure they're scouting your storage location so they can jack up your stuff and then it happens another error. cuz that's something I happened to notice occurred today when it happened was a random player came and joined my game and linked up with me and met up with me and as soon as we got back to my base they had to go which coincidentally happens right after I left the comment that I'm adding this on to. I wonder how that happened? random right? just coincidence? no they had to find my unmarked stuff in order to have another error happen..... when I wasn't around I e  kick-off again you know so I'm going to leave this for everyone who actually reads this don't Mark your spots Mark other spots decoys and put your quick marker the flag close to where you're going but not exactly where you're going that way they can't come and Buddy up with you and then take your map markers and all sudden you stuff going on a error run!! yeah I wonder with as long as this game's been around and it's still happening to our stuff? I'm not so sure that they're trying to fix it, but I could be wrong! but then again, why haven't they gotten it yet?  this game has been out long enough to become free on Game Pass? Come on their technical programmers it's not that hard for them to actually find an program bug within that many years and resolve it!  and if im wrong on that, then they need new techs all around!!  seeing that it hasn't been fixed could possibly mean that its one of them which is why it keeps going on and still happening in and they are incapable of getting it themselves but kbows how to make a program that only targets the players loot and steals it all cuz we sure do put a lot of effort into getting all that stuff for it to just coincidentally get erased right??erased. yeah right!!!! i bet ten cents that theres some players playing this game that have WAY more inventory than the game originally has, and all thier preset resources have hardly seen any replenishing  due to lack of any real farming 

Not easy to read, I would suggest better formatting in the future (like paragraphs) so this isn't a block of text.

I'm not so sure that they're trying to fix it, but I could be wrong! but then again, why haven't they gotten it yet?  this game has been out long enough to become free on Game Pass? Come on their technical programmers it's not that hard for them to actually find an program bug within that many years and resolve it!  and if im wrong on that, then they need new techs all around!! 

It's very simple.  The company that produced 7D2D for the consoles was TellTale Games who went bankrupt.  So there are no programmers and techs to troubleshoot and fix the bugs in the current version of the game.  Check the various banners in this part of the section (along with a few of the pinned topics) to see what is going on in the background about the console version of 7D2D.