Not Medieval Mod - A Fantasy Modpack

arramus

Hello. Im returning 7d2d player and just started playing this mod. Very good mod so far. Im really enjoying it. Playing it on controller makes it even more challenging it is. I just got my horse and was wondering what im suppose to "refuel" it with. Or am i just missing bindings to move the horse. It atleast jumps. I did try feed it hay grass, but nothing happens when i press refuel. 

The horse does not require refueling. The fuel feature is hard coded and it wasn't possible to change the fuel type using xml mod coding. It remains permanently refueled (the pretense of can graze when not being used). It uses the same bindings as a vehicle for accelerate, brake, and jump. It has a horn as well with two vocalizations. Apart from that, there is also a Sugar Cubes Mod which can be added to the horse to increase acceleration and speed.

I believe that is Rose Abby. It is one of the very special scrolls and part of Darkstardragon's 'final' POI quests.

The first of these scrolls can be found at the

Spoiler

Friendly Jousting Arena

in the box near the Queen and King.

These follow in sequence until the final POI.

It cannot be bought from the trader.

If you are playing in Single Player it is very easy to reset that POI area (F1 to bring up console command, 'dm' to enter debug menu, type 'chunk reset f' while near that room where you found it and it will reset the area and the scroll will appear in the box again) or get that scroll from Creative Menu (F1 to bring up console command, 'cm' to enter creative menu. U key to bring up inventory items. Search for scroll and one of them is what you need).

If you are playing on a dedicated server, the same applies or asking the Admin if it's a community server.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Shemasheko said:

Is there any way to make concrete to upgrade a base from cobblestone ?

There is no workstation/cement mixer that allows players to create their own. The only methods are from the stuff the trader sells at much greater amounts than usual and quest rewards. The multi trader is often a very guaranteed way to pick up quite a large amount and was a very big reason to expand the trader to multi trader as that comment has been shared a few times in the past.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I just installed this mod a few days ago and I am absolutely loving it. I do have a hangup/question though. I got some of the new armor pieces and put it on but the model is kinda messed up on my character. The Horned Helmet looks fine but the others look like they are trying to be neck scarves or bandanas and the models for all the cool new armor looks like a plant fiber shirt. I'm guessing that I just am missing a file or something but I reinstalled the mod and there was no change. Help please?

On 3/18/2023 at 3:57 AM, Cool Breeze said:

I just installed this mod a few days ago and I am absolutely loving it. I do have a hangup/question though. I got some of the new armor pieces and put it on but the model is kinda messed up on my character. The Horned Helmet looks fine but the others look like they are trying to be neck scarves or bandanas and the models for all the cool new armor looks like a plant fiber shirt. I'm guessing that I just am missing a file or something but I reinstalled the mod and there was no change. Help please?

Ya, the armor came from an A19 mod and it was re-calibrated to A20 settings but it has worked well for some players but not for others.

Best to find the best combination. I've been lucky that all Helmets looks great. Of the body armor 1 looks great and the other 2 look like they need to come forward a little.

mtzhALU.jpg

I fiddled with the location in the files a little bit but I'm not very good when it comes to modding this stuff, I think I got it looking semi-decent now but I have discovered that when I wear glasses or bandanas, or any other similar face covering, that the models glitch through the helmet, unlike the Iron or Steel helmets. Is that something to do with the models themselves or is that something I can fix in the files myself?

These models are basically attached to the player model as an overlaid item, while things like the spectacles are much more integrated into the character. It is something to do with the helmets and body armor and requires placing to fit your specific character.

• 4 months later...
6 hours ago, Shemasheko said:

I hope and pray that this mod will be released soon for the Alpha 21. It was my absolute favorite mod.

Sorry friend, no plans to update this apha, although arramus and oak are very active still, i am on hiatus from 7dtd at this time for a much needed break. When/if i do return to modding 7 days this will likely be the mod i work on again. Thank you for your kind words.

• 5 months later...