Why as a player am i unable to see the servers i could before? ( dont merge this with the old thread pls its not the same issue)

Necrozis

Did anyone test this out before it went live?  why am i seeing 500 ping chinese servers on North American English  East and West?   why cant i even see my favorites even though they show up in my tab for favorites but i cant actually see them or join them?    I can literally put in the full name of the server i am trying to find but cant join them and yes they have put the information in as required.   Why was this done?  why are there not more people complaining about this?  or Are they and they are being deleted or being shuffled off into dead necro threads like my last post was only to have a mod complain that i was posting it in the dead necro thread...!!!! 

You need to apply the correct region in the search mask to see your favorites. But then you only see the favorites in that region. Wich sucks. A lot.

It was done so they can have the game in the microsoft gamepass. And that´s why i doubt modders can fix it. Propably hard coded. @SURVIVE

We can just hope TFP will fix this stupid forced search, so we can simply see the serverlist firat and access ALL our favorites in one list and then have a button for the search mask for the 1 out 1000 times you actually need it when going online.

Wich hopefully contains the option to put "any" in the region search and a filter for ping. I really hope this is all just such a mess because they where in a hurry.

On 5/16/2022 at 2:31 AM, pApA^LeGBa said:

You need to apply the correct region in the search mask to see your favorites. But then you only see the favorites in that region. Wich sucks. A lot.

It was done so they can have the game in the microsoft gamepass. And that´s why i doubt modders can fix it. Propably hard coded. @SURVIVE

We can just hope TFP will fix this stupid forced search, so we can simply see the serverlist firat and access ALL our favorites in one list and then have a button for the search mask for the 1 out 1000 times you actually need it when going online.

Wich hopefully contains the option to put "any" in the region search and a filter for ping. I really hope this is all just such a mess because they where in a hurry.

I have actually done it multiple ways and still not have it show up.  This change is terrible

I think the problem is that they made North America East the default setting and obviously many servers, including many Asian servers never changed the setting from default. I’m sure it would be a programming nightmare but leave the region blank in the config, somehow stop the server from booting up totally with a prompt for the server owner to type in their region before the server finishes booting up. I know zero about programming and whether something like this is even possible.