Attack On The Block: A 7 Days To Die Adventure

Paiper Zombee

Greetings all. Yep. I'm about to become a thott for views as I present my 7 Days To Die series - Attack On The Block: A 7 Days To Die Adventure.

The series chronicles the first seven days of my character's solo existence on the classic Navazgane map. If you're in the mood for a non-tradional weapon using, somewhat educational, at times boring because you had to watch gathering but ultimately awesome 7th day Bloodmoon finale that doesn't take place in a tricked out horde base, but a regular, ordinary neighborhood, then this is a watch for you!

Though the series concluded it's last episode on Sunday, May 8th, I'm completely open to bringing it back for another 7 days of action. Each show is broken down into chapters so that you know where the action is and is not. I hope you all enjoy. Let me know if you'd like to see days 8-14 and thank you Fun Pimps for continuing to move forward with this
game until it finally reaches gold!

The first episode: My subscriber special full of basic things, discovery, and some botched horde events that ultimately lead into a new beginning on Episode 2.

Episode #2 Where the REAL game begins!

Episode #3

Episode #4

Episode #5

Episode #6

And finally, the attack on the block with Episode #7

Edited by Paiper Zombee (see edit history)