Rubble Block POI

MichaelL.

Posted (edited)

My new, Rubble Block Remnant POI is now ready for download on Nexus.   Just click on the link below, unzip the downloaded file into your Prefabs folder, generate a new map/game, and enjoy!

https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/2233/

Set as a Tier-4 wilderness POI, this structure utilizes a new technique I came up with that uses the 7D2D rubble blocks to make amore distressed and random-looking remnant walls.  I did this preview as a video, as simple screenshots don't do it justice.  Not to toot my own horn, but I think it looks really cool!

Edited by MichaelL. (see edit history)
  • Like 3

Here is a little tutorial on the technique I've utilized to create these rubble block structures in case anybody else wants to integrate something like this into your prefabs/POI's...   

• Like 2

5 hours ago, zztong said:

These seem like they would also be a great way to make some Decorations for the wasteland biome.

Yup - I'm thinking of doing some smaller biome decorates based on this to put out as a mod - or to integrate it with my existing fallen tree mod.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, MichaelL. said:

Yup - I'm thinking of doing some smaller biome decorates based on this to put out as a mod - or to integrate it with my existing fallen tree mod.  

Please do. I love the fallen tree mod, as it adds a much-needed touch to the world.

• Like 1