a21 release window predictions?

based off of the past 3 alphas i would sya that we are gonna get alpha 21 earliest august and latest id say December 20th to 15th of January.

personally i dont mind when we get it but hey i thought id start a discussion! whats your guy's predictions i would love to read them :]

They aren't very far into A21 yet, so it'll be a while. Also depends what all they feel has to be included in a21. If they decide to push some things back it could make it arrive quicker. But yeah, I'd think Sept. or Oct. at the earliest, but end of the year wouldn't surprise me at all.

1 hour ago, bdubyah said:

They aren't very far into A21 yet, so it'll be a while. Also depends what all they feel has to be included in a21. If they decide to push some things back it could make it arrive quicker. But yeah, I'd think Sept. or Oct. at the earliest, but end of the year wouldn't surprise me at all.

I don't think they would want to push back too much stuff at this time.  Madmole mentioned the drive to get the final game out the door sooner than later.  If I was a betting person, I would think that A21 would be final content added to the game (in some form) with A22 being fixes / balances / changes that were noted during A21 playthroughs so then they can go into Beta and release.

Well, bug fixes and things were part of what I meant by "pushed back". Faatal has already commented about the water potentially not a lock for a21. While that would probably be considered more of a fix, I'd definitely call it content as well. He also said bandits will very likely be a 2 alpha deal, with simpler AI and stuff coming first to get them out there for the public to use and abuse. And they haven't made many comments about the clothing/armor situation. Meanwhile MM is busy on his crafting rework or whatever it is. If they are still making decent changes to core parts of the game, I don't expect content/gameplay changes to stop even if the main focus is polishing. That's just not how TFP works. They can't leave things alone. 😛

43 minutes ago, Maharin said:

I predict it will be released before A22.

you know i dont know why but i think you might be right lmao

personally i dont mind when its released tbh the fun pimps never dissapoint well alpha 17 was a very rough alpha but paved the way for the greatness for what we have now

11 hours ago, bdubyah said:

They aren't very far into A21 yet, so it'll be a while. Also depends what all they feel has to be included in a21. If they decide to push some things back it could make it arrive quicker. But yeah, I'd think Sept. or Oct. at the earliest, but end of the year 2023-2024 wouldn't surprise me at all.

My thoughts exactly. :)

21 hours ago, Callum123456789 said:

based off of the past 3 alphas i would sya that we are gonna get alpha 21 earliest august and latest id say December 20th to 15th of January.

personally i dont mind when we get it but hey i thought id start a discussion! whats your guy's predictions i would love to read them :]

Of which year? 😅

Also...A21 will be the best Alpha yet!!!!! 😆