IS this place a joke?

v101

Read the Forum Guidelines as someone suggested to you, for example rule D1 of the prohibited content:

Those rules existed on this forum for many years already and the moderators are charged to enforce them. If you want to complain about a moderator or the rules, please contact the moderators per PM.

Before that topic got removed, I tried to post that discussing moderator actions is and always has been against the rules here (and for good reason). From what I can see as a regular user now, everything the moderators have done to you have been fully justified so far. Maybe you should stop putting fuel on the fire and testing the boundaries of their patience and just obey the rules of this forum. Posting here is a privilege after all, and that privilege can be taken away at any time. You don't make the rules, the ppl running the website do.

If you have an issue with a moderator, then take it up with them (or another mod) for review. If you think that isn't enough, then take it up with a dev... if you can even contact one.

Edited by Fox (see edit history)

So i was 100% right in my post.
This is kindergarden indeed, and you are hiding your actions. Removing content, and removing complaints.

What a joke, we cannot "discuss" moderator actions ... this is really the worst crap ever seen in a forum... well you know what... just to be pedantic... i wasn't a discussion.

Ii was only showing off your actions.
And in addition... please go and read your own rules.... please do it.

1.    Discussion of Moderation Actions
Publicly visible responses to or discussion of forum moderation.
Instead, send a private message directly to the moderator(s). On Steam, you may use the comment section that’s provided with every warning and ban.

if( discussion == exposure ){  println("see a doctor"); exit(0); }
else{ doRestoreThread(); }

So thank basically your forum is about hiding the garbage under the carpet.
Thank for confirming that and all of my points.

And whoever likes,  pm me i will send you the "deleted" unwanted original post.

And i repeat, the worst mods ever met online. I'm damn rude and sometime annoying user i know that, but this is worst ever forum mods i've found since 90's.

Goodbye.
.... for now.

3 hours ago, v101 said:

Goodbye.
.... for now.

Nah... your kind can go away forever. We don't like ppl who can't follow basic / common rules of a forum in here.

You're just a new member with no experience of this community (and likely any other moderated forum out there) and you apparently don't even understand why rules exist. I'm pretty sure that no one here will care about anything you have to complain about since this forum has been doing well for the last 10-ish years and the reason for that is simply because the rules work (or at least most of them do).

There are several moderators here. They all have their own mindset and personalities. They all have a goal in mind, to maintain the peace in a forum.

Your goal is clearly to disturb that peace and create chaos which is against the rules... not just here, but any and all moderated forums out there.

As I said before, if you have a problem with a moderator, take it up with that moderator or talk to a different moderator to see what they think. There's absolutely no reason at all to disrespect a moderator in public, especially when (as far as I know) moderators still don't get paid to do any of this and rarely receive any appreciation for the work they do for us.

20 minutes ago, v101 said:

rest assured i wont interact here a lot anymore.
rest assured u r 100% wrong.
rest assured you 100% missed the point.

So kids, goodye, go back to your blocks.

Byez.

Right, the one that no one agrees with is somehow right. Sure... ok.

Personally, I'd prefer it if you just go away and never came back. We don't need your kind here.

Also, I haven't been a kid in like 20 years. In fact, this game is only for mature players and the game has been around for about 10 years so far, so I doubt there's many kids here at all.

And this is exactly why moderator concerns are handled via PMs since a public discussion / post about them leads no where.  If the OP truly wanted to address some actual concerns, you don't need a public audience to do that.

Also, another example why goodbye posts are not tolerated.  Either be open to discussion or leave.  This is not a place to vent and then close your ears to what anyone else thinks about your thoughts.

1 hour ago, v101 said:

Byez.

you haven't listed anything about what your post was how are we supposed to infer why your post was removed? we dont know what you said word to word so we have no reason to believe that the post was abiding by the guidelines so we can't help you and just flat out leaving the forum isn't a good solution....learn from what you may have mistaked and have a good time thats the top and bottom of it

2 hours ago, Fox said:

Also, I haven't been a kid in like 20 years. In fact, this game is only for mature players and the game has been around for about 10 years so far, so I doubt there's many kids here at all.

small off topic : well  in MW2 maybe 80% of players of this game were 10- 16 years old.  😅

2 hours ago, Laz Man said:

And this is exactly why moderator concerns are handled via PMs since a public discussion / post about them leads no where.  If the OP truly wanted to address some actual concerns, you don't need a public audience to do that.

Also, another example why goodbye posts are not tolerated.  Either be open to discussion or leave.  This is not a place to vent and then close your ears to what anyone else thinks about your thoughts.

well i hope his post is true goodbye post and he will not return anymore xd 

3 hours ago, v101 said:

Byez.

Someone who calls others "kids" but actually acts that childish with their public tantrum and moaning isnt very credible, right? That "no u" behavior is dumbest of all. Yeah right, everyone is wrong and you're pristine and pure.

So, gtfo now.

So... this is why the rules about goodbye posts and discussing moderation actions publicly exist. It always leads to arguments about behavior which is innately going to be a personal attack. We don't handle rule violations to keep things hidden and secret. We handle them privately so that those who get an infraction don't get piled on by a ton of people who feel like it is their right to scold and teach the them a lesson. Then there will be others who agree with the behavior of the offender or don't think it was so bad and they get into the mix and it causes division and bad feelings in the forum.

There is no reason to say goodbye when you decide to leave other than to make your leaving some kind of snub against the community or the developers. If you want to go, just go, and when your posts no longer show up people will figure out that you left. All a goodbye post does is result in several more posts that essentially are variations of "Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out"

We like friendly and jokey around here. If you are a relatively new user and are friendly and jokey then you will get the same in response. If you start out aggressive and mean and sneering then people aren't going to react well and someone will get mad and start insulting and attacking and then the infractions leading up to banning happens.

So be friendly and if you are being jokey and someone takes it the wrong way then apologize and explain and be a little less jokey with that person. Not everyone gets it that a forum provided by a company called The Fun Pimps which is all about a zombie survival video game is going to have a lot of jokey people. Some take this all as a very very serious business...

Going to lock this thread now. :)

• Roland locked this topic